Sequel: Almost Easy
Status: STORY FINISHED! Thinking about maybe making a sequal, but in the meantime read SAVE ME by Rawr_ItsHeather. LINK IN THE AUTHORS NOTE!

Fiction

Oh my god, I thought you were dead.

It was now three days later. I had gotten home safe that night which was good, but I got a horrible call the morning after. Heather was in the hospital. I was devastated. She's been in a fucking coma for 3 days because her parents beat the shit out of her. I'm really bummed out that she never told me! Seriously, how can she keep something like that from me? I thought we were done with the secrets. I'm just happy that Jimmy was there to save her, because who knows what would have happened if he hadn't been there.

We were currently in the waiting room, and by we I mean EVERYBODY. We basically took up all the chairs. My dad made me sit as far away from Zacky as possible. Asshole.

I saw Leanna walking towards us with a huge smile on her face so I got up and ran towards her.

"What happened? Is she okay?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes, she just woke up you can go see her!" She said excitedly. I felt so happy, happier than I've felt in a long time. I ran all the way towards her room and when I saw her talking to Jimmy I yelled at her extremely excited.

"HEATHER!"

"LEXUS!"

"Oh my god, I thought you were dead."

"Well I'm not."

"How was it like being in a coma?" I asked curios if she had the same feelings as I did when I was in a coma.

"I wasn't in a coma..." She paused as everyone looked at her funnily. "In coma's you can hear everyone who says something too or around you, but i didn't it was like i was asleep." Heather explained.

"How do you know so much about that?" Johnny asked.

"It use to be a hobby of mine to search up stuff like that." She said. She looked around the room.

Everyone looked at me and I blushed and looked away. I never did tell anyone that I could hear what they were all saying to me, and around me.

Then the doctor came in and told Heather the basic things and all that crap, and then a social worker came into the room.

"Miss Mattucci?" She asked.

"Uh Yes?"

"This is about personal business containing your family, and where you will be placed." She said eying everyone in the room.

"Oh they are all fine, they would find out anyways."

"Alright. Well, you were taken away from your parents, with what they did to you, and what they have done too you." She explained.

"Yeah?"

"Yes, and well, you will be going to a foster home."

"A foster home..? Where?"

"There is a Foster home in Lancaster--"

"LANCASTER?! THAT'S OVER 2 HOURS AWAY"

"Yes i know, but it is the only Foster home within the area that had an opening.."

Heather started to cry and I looked over at her with sympathy, I wish I could do something. Jimmy and Leanna exchanged glances and then Jimmy stood up.

"Can me and my wife talk to you outside for a moment?"

"Yes of course."

Heather cried as I tried to soothe her. About a couple minutes later Jimmy, Leanna and the social lady came back in.

"Heather?" Leanna said.

"What?"

"How would you like to be adopted by Jimmy and I?" She said patting her in the hand..

The social worked told us to leave the room, so we did. Wow I can't believe Heather MIGHT be getting adopted by the Sullivan's. Now we wait. Zacky and I kept on looking at each other when my parent's weren't looking. Tomorrow I was going to talk to them about me being allowed to see Zacky.
♠ ♠ ♠
GO READ THE STORY IN HEATHER'S POINT OF VIEW AND COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE TO THAT ONE (: Please and thank you! here it is --> SAVE ME

3 comments for the next one ;)