Sequel: Almost Easy
Status: STORY FINISHED! Thinking about maybe making a sequal, but in the meantime read SAVE ME by Rawr_ItsHeather. LINK IN THE AUTHORS NOTE!

Fiction

Isn't that what dad's are for?

So it's settled. Heather is getting adopted by Jimmy and Leanna. I'm so happy! Everyone walked back into her hospital room and I walked up to her.

"I'm mad at you" I told her.

"What why?"

"Why didn't you tell me about your parents?" I said disappointed.

"I didn't want you to know. I was scared of what might have happened. I didn't want to loose you as a friend"

"Why would you lose me as a friend?"

"Because it has happened before. I'm sorry i didn't tell you sooner."

"It's alright, I forgive you I'm just happy that you're okay now, but can we please stop with the secrets?"

"Of course!" She said as I hugged her.

"ZACKY V!" She said as he walked into the room.

"Hey." He said walking over to Heather. I saw my dad glare at him. I'm going to talk to both my parents about him tomorrow. I'm sick and tired of having them hate him. After being with Heather for a while we all headed to our own houses and went to bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was woke up early next morning and I had to get ready for school since it was Tuesday. Heather didn't go since she was still in the hospital, but the day went by fairly fast, and it was now time to go home. Today I'm going to talk to my parents about being able to see Zack. I'm ready. My dad picked me up and I went into the living room and called them in. I haven't really been talking to them so they thought this was strange.

"Whats up, Lex?" Mom asked as she sat down on the other couch. Dad did the same.

"I wanted your permission..........to see Zack. I know you guys don't approve of this, but these past few weeks have been so hard for me, and I think you can see that. I know you want what is best for me, but you have to let me make my own mistakes in life. You can't just control everything I do because you don't want me to get hurt. I want to get your permission because I love you guys, and I don't like us being angry at each other. I know you really don't want this, but please think about it. Let me be happy, and let me make my own decisions." Phew. That was tough.

"Lexus..." Mom started but was interrupted by dad.

"Fine, but don't come crying to me when he breaks your heart." Dad said and got up and left.

A tear slid down my cheek. He's gonna let me see Zack, but I know he really doesn't want to. Him telling me that just killed me. Isn't that what dad's are for? To be there for their daughters in the good times and the bad?.

"Lexus, don't cry. Your dad will get over it eventually, We're going to allow you to be with Zack, but please just be careful, and if you ever need to tell me something, I'm always here. I'm going to go talk to your dad." She said as she kissed my forehead and got up in the direction my dad went.

I went upstairs and called Zack.

"BABY! How did it go?" He asked, the curiosity was killing him.

I sighed.

"What's wrong? Did they say no?" He said sadly.

"No..they said we can see each other, but dad is being really difficult about it, I really hate him being mad at me." I told him honestly.

"Don't worry Lex, he'll cool down after a while and he loves you and I know he wants you happy. At least we don't have to sneak around anymore, right?" He said attempting at cheering me up.

"Yeah...I love you Zack, I really do." I told him.

" and I love you more, isn't Heather supposed to be out of the hospital already?"

"Yeah...wanna go visit her at Jimmy's house since she's pretty much living there now."

"Of course, want me to pick you up?"

"Yes please!"

"Alright I'll see you in a few, love you!"

"Love you too!" I said as I hung up. I went downstairs and informed my parent's that I was going to Jimmy's house to see Heather.
♠ ♠ ♠
Go read the story in Heathers point of view, and COMMENT on that story and subscribe! It's awesome! Here's the link --> SAVE ME

3 comments for the next chapter! and what do you guys think of the story so far? I wanna hear!