Sequel: Almost Easy
Status: STORY FINISHED! Thinking about maybe making a sequal, but in the meantime read SAVE ME by Rawr_ItsHeather. LINK IN THE AUTHORS NOTE!

Fiction

Newark, New Jersey.

Heather and I arrived at the graduation party and it was at a huge mansion. When we got there, the front yard had several people drinking and talking about who knows what. We went inside and saw that the mansion was decorated and there was loud music blasting from all over the place. It was flooded with students everywhere. Most of them were in the middle of it all grinding on each other, and to the side of that there was a table with a bunch of drinks. Heather and I headed into what looked like the kitchen, and poured ourselves some soda.

"This party looks pretty legit!" Heather said screaming into my ear trying to speak over the music which was impossible, but I still managed to hear her.

"Hell yeah! Lets go dance!" I said. I headed towards the drink table and poured a little vodka into my coke. It wasn't much because I'm not planning on getting too wasted tonight.

I walked to the dance floor to see Heather already dancing with a guy. I started dancing around and pretty much everyone was dancing together because it was so crowded we could barely move, but it was still fun. After dancing for who knows how long, it must have been long, I got out and decided to explore the mansion. It was huge. I went upstairs to what seemed to be a game room and saw Heather talking with that same guy she was dancing with earlier.

"LEXUS! COME OVER HERE!" She said with a huge grin on her face as waved over at me. I walked over to her.

"Whatsup?" I shouted. We had to shout at each other in order to hear over the music.

"I want you to meet someone. This is my new friend Eric! Eric this is Lexus she's my best friend in the whole entire world!" Eric was actually really good looking and from what I see he's taken a liking to Heather and like wise.

"Hello!" I said shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you!"

"Likewise!" I said.

"Let's go dance again!" Heather said cheerfully. She was having a lot of fun.

"Sure!" Eric said as he grabbed her hand and took her downstairs.

"Aren't you coming Lex?" Heather shouted at me.

"No I'm good I'm pretty tired of dancing, you go ahead!" I told her honestly. I had been dancing for so long, I was exhausted.

I stayed upstairs exploring the house for a while then got bored and decided to go back downstairs. I went back into the main room where everyone was dancing. It was extremely hot and crowded and I was getting pretty bored already. Guys kept on trying to hit on me and grind on me, it was getting annoying. I love my Zacky, so I would never even think of flirting with another guy. I noticed Heather dancing with Eric still and they looked like they were talking at the same time, so I went towards them.

"Heather, I think I'm gonna head to the other party where the family is at! I'm getting kinda tired already!" I shouted at her

"Okay Lex, I'm gonna stay here for a while, then I'll meet up with you at Matt's party later!" She told me as she hugged me. It looked like her and Eric where getting along really well, and she was having such a good time. I'm happy for her.

I got into my car, well mom's car, and headed towards Matt house which is where the record label's party was being held at. I walked in to the house to see that it looked similar to the other party I was just at. Extremely packed with bodies dancing everywhere, drinks, etc. I walked in to see a drunk Johnny dancing around Lacey as she laughed at him. They looked over at me and Johnny gave me a drunken hug.

"LEXAAAAAAAAS! HOW ARE YOU?????????" He slurred.

"I'm great! Where's Zacky?" I asked. I had been looking for him, but couldn't find him.

"Oh I saw him upstairs!" He yelled at me.

"Thanks Johnny!" I told him, I was about to turn away and go upstairs, but Lacey stopped me.

"Um...I don't think you should go up there." She told me with a sad face.

"What? Why?" I said curiously.

"Well.." She sighed. "Never mind."

I shrugged it off and decided to go upstairs anyways, curiosity getting the best of me. I started walking to see various people scattered everywhere until I came into a long hallway. I turned to see the last thing I was expecting to see. Standing right in front of me was none other than Gena Pauhlus making out with Zacky. MY Zacky.

"Oh my gosh...." I said as I felt a mixture of emotions run through my body. All of them bad.

"Lexus.." Zacky muttered as he walked towards me, reaching out to me. He got in front of my face and said, "It isn't what it looks like, I swear. I love you Lex! " he told me. I could smell the alcohol all over his breath. He's completely wasted.

"Oh really? Tell her how you were all over me this whole time Zack, how you kept on telling me to get back with you." She said smirking at me evilly. A tear slid down my cheek.

"Oh the poor little girl is crying, maybe you should have listened to your daddy after all." She told me.

"Don't listen to her baby, you know I love you! She came onto me, I swear." He slurred as he tried to hold me.

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME!" I said as I pushed him away.

"What the hell is going on here?" Dad yelled from behind me. He looked at Zacky, then Gena, then at me.

"You son of a bitch!" He yelled as he ran towards Zacky and punched him in the face knocking him down.

I was crying so much right now, with many things and questions running through my mind. I did the first thing that came to my mind and I ran. I ran downstairs and out of the house in tears. I ran towards the car and went home. I went upstairs into my room and started to pack all my things.

All I've done since I got here is cause problems. I should have listened to my parents when they told me Zack would hurt me, I should have been a good kid. I put them through so much pain. I can't be here any longer. After I finished packing all my things I headed to the airport. I didn't care where I was going, I just know I had to get out of this place. I always run away from my problems. I went up to the lady at the cash register, and she looked at me with pity. I probably looked like a total mess right now.

"How can I help you mam?" She asked kindly.

"What's the next flight out of here?" I asked her.

"Um..Newark, New Jersey." She answered.

"I'll take a ticket to there please." I got the cheapest ticket, and I headed towards the plane because it was already boarding. I've never been to New Jersey before, and I don't care. I just have to get away from this all. I brought all my money that I had been saving up from my allowance with me. I got on the plane and went to my seat.

On the plane ride I started to think. 'This is for the best, now that I'm gone they won't have to deal with all the problems I cause, They'll be happy again just like they used to be before Mom and Dad adopted me. Things will go back to normal for them, and I will be forgotten. Right now all I want is to be with Zacky, but after what he did, I won't ever be with him again. I love him, more than words can explain, but sometimes you have to think with your mind instead of your heart. This is for the best. I'll just get a cheap, crappy hotel in New Jersey until I can find a job. Then I'll slowly save up to buy a cheap apartment to stay or something, but for now I'm just gonna have to live in a motel, and work my way up like that. I'm getting a fresh start, something new. This isn't how I imagined things to end, I never thought I would have to leave my home again. This past year has been a ride for me, that if I even dared to tell anyone my life story they would think its all FICTION, but its not. I lived through this. The good times and the bad times, but now I have to put all that behind me and start off new. This is the hardest thing I've ever had to do, leaving all the people I love and care for the most. How do I live without the ones I love? Life isn't worth living without being surrounded by the people you love, but sometimes you have to let go of the things you love. I'm gone. No turning back now. I'm all on my own now.'

THE END!
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the end. How do you guys feel about the story?

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU!

Do you guys want a SEQUEL? I might make one, but if I don't get enough comments telling me they want a sequel then i won't make one. COMMENT telling my if you want a sequel or not and WHY. And if I get enough comments and good reasons then there will be a sequel.

This was extremely fun and I have to say I'm going to miss writing this story a lot :') Thank you to all my readers, I love every single one of you so much!

P.S. Go read the story that is in Heather's POV and comment and subscribe to that one! That story will still be going on even if this one is finished. That one will show what is happening back in Huntington Beach, and all the things Heather goes through. That one is still not ending!! Here it is --> SAVE ME PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE TO THAT ONE!