Sequel: Almost Easy
Status: STORY FINISHED! Thinking about maybe making a sequal, but in the meantime read SAVE ME by Rawr_ItsHeather. LINK IN THE AUTHORS NOTE!

Fiction

Lexus Amanda Haner..hmm..I kinda, sorta like that.

I had already finished getting ready and it was already 6:45 pm. I was dancing around my room like an idiot while Marilyn Manson's 'Mutilation is the most sincere form of flattery' was blasting through my speakers extremely loud. I was singing along to the words while jumping all over the room

"The young get less bolder
The legends get older
But I stay the same
As long as you have less to say
Do you think that I wouldn't say this?
You know that I play this better than you.
Fuck you
Fuck you
Fuck you
And
Fuck you too"

I sang along with Manson at the top of my lungs and then Brian walked into the room. He arched and eyebrow at me, and gave me a funny face.
I just stood there "Umm....Hi Brian." I gave him a cheesy smile.

He laughed and said, "Hi...lets leave already so we can go pick up Michelle, and go to dinner."
When we got downstairs I got attacked by a little white, fluffy dog.
"AHHH!!!" I screamed. I didn't know they had a dog.
"Oh that's just Pinkly!" said Brian
"But she's white?" I asked
"Sooo?" He laughed.

On the way to pick up Michelle, Brian started small talk with me.
"So what do you know about me?" He questioned.
"Umm I know your name is Brian Haner Jr..your stage name is Synyster Gates, you are pretty much guitar god, you're in the band Avenged Sevenfold, and your hair is cool."
"Guitar god huh?" he said proudly.
"Yep.."
"How long have you liked A7X?"
"Since 'Waking the Fallen'..its my favorite album."
"Interesting..." he said.

Before I even realized it Michelle was getting into the car.
"Hi sweetie!" She exclaimed looking at me with a huge grin. Why is she so damn happy all the time? I guess I can get used to this..

We arrived at a nice looking restaurant. "Aren't you going to get mobbed by crazy fans for being in public?" I asked
"nope..we reserved a private part of the restaurant" Michelle responded.
'Cool' I thought.

We sat down and ordered what we wanted for dinner.
"Why?" I managed to ask

They looked at me with a confused look on their face

"Why what?"

"Why did you adopt me? Out of all those kids in that orphanage, why did you adopt me? Most people don't even take a second look at me.."

"Well Lexus, you stood out from everyone else..you were different, not only that but you were blasting my old CD from your speakers! It just doesn't get any cooler than that Lex!" He joked.

"Ohh..So is my last name still Myers? Or did it get legally changed to Haner now?"

"You're a Haner now. We had it changed we hope you don't mind.."

"Oh no that's fine with me..Lexus Amanda Haner..hmmm.." I let it sink in.. I kinda, sorta liked it.

"Is there anything else you wanna know honey? Just spill and we'll answer it as honestly as we can" Michelle said. I'm starting to like her. This next question I was kinda embarrassed to ask, but I just had to

"Umm..so what do I call you guys? Do I just call you Brian and Michelle? Or Mom and Dad?" I questioned them.

"You can call us whatever you want..I'd prefer mom..I've always wanted someone to call me that."

"OK Mich- I mean Mom" I stuttered...its nice calling someone else mom..my biological mom sure as hell didn't deserve to be called mom.

The food got here, and then after that the awkward conversations were over and we were laughing and talking about everything and anything. Syn or dad, was telling me about the A7X guys, I knew they were cool and I always wanted to meet them! I had all the DVD's and everything. I get to meet them tomorrow! I'm so excited! M shadows seems like a cool dude with huge muscles, I know Johnny is short as hell I wonder if he's shorter than me, Zacky is pretty much a sexy beast( but no one has to know that haha) and Jimmy is probably the funniest and craziest dude out there. I look forward to tomorrow.

We left the restaurant and a couple fans saw Dad and asked for some pictures and they kept on looking at me weird..oh no here come the rumors.
"Who's that?" One asked
"That's my daughter!" He said
"NO WAY!" I got kinda freaked out so I just got into the car with Michelle. Syn told them he had to go and then we headed home.

I wonder what crazyness will happen tomorrow...with from what I know about the A7X guys, anything is possible. This isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

If only I knew all the trouble I would get into soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
I did 4 updates in one night! woooo! I'm on a roll! Thanks for the comments and subscribers! It really motivates me to write another chapter! :)