Sequel: Almost Easy
Status: STORY FINISHED! Thinking about maybe making a sequal, but in the meantime read SAVE ME by Rawr_ItsHeather. LINK IN THE AUTHORS NOTE!

Fiction

A dream? More like a nightmare.

"Lexus, I need to talk to you about something.." Dad said with a serious look on his face.

UH OH. This can't be good.

"Okay." I replied, wondering what on earth he would need to talk to me about.

He sighed, "Honey I'm going on tour. I'm gonna be gone for 6 months."

"WHAT?!? DAD NO! You can't just leave! We barely met, we haven't even had time to hang out with each other or do all that other cheesy stuff that Father and Daughter are supposed to do!"

Yeah I know I sounded like a little brat right now, but I have never known what it's like to have a dad. My dad was always gone. I was actually happy and excited to get a shot at having a nice family for once, but then I realized it. He's Synyster Gates! He isn't going to be home as much as I would like him to be. I should have seen this coming. I could feel the tears in my eyes. I tried hard to just hold it in, but I couldn't.

"Oh honey come here," he said as he hugged me. "You'll still have all the girls here with you, you can get to know them more, and as soon as the summer is over you'll get enrolled into school again." OH SHIT. I forgot about school.

"Dad we haven't even gotten to do anything together. It's gonna suck being in this house all day with no one to keep me company, and I don't want to go to school! You're gonna miss my birthday..."

"I'm sorry, but its my job. We leave for tour in 2 days. Tomorrow you and me can go out and do something fun, okay?"

"Okay dad...hey can you give me Leana's phone number?" I asked

"Yea sure." He gave it to me and then I grabbed the cell phone they had given me the day I got here and went upstairs to my room.

I called Leana because I felt most comfortable with her.

"Hello?"

"Hi Lee, its Lexus"

"What's wrong?"

"Dad told me that they're leaving for tour.."

"Oh yeah Jimmy told me, its gonna suck without them here"

"I know! I haven't even gotten to spend time with any of them."

"Yeah I know, but they'll be back in no time!"

"Yeah...I guess you're right."

"Do you feel better now?"

"Not really, there's something else I wanted to talk to you about"

"What is it?"

"Uhmm..do you think you can come over? I'd feel more comfortable if I tell you in person.."

"Okay I'm on my way!"

Leana was here in about 10 minutes and she came up to my room, and shut the door.

"Okay, spill." She said as she sat down on the bed.

"One of the other reasons why I don't want him to leave is because it reminds me too much of my past. My dad used to never be home either because of his job. My mom turned into an abusive, lying, cheating whore. Whenever my dad would be gone from home she would bring various men to the house, sometimes they would even come into my room and...."

I started crying. I couldn't finish the sentence but she knew what I was going to say

"And then whenever my dad was home, all they would do was fight, and then they would take out all their anger on me. I tried running away, but it ended up making things worse for me..I never even had any real friends because of my family. There was only one, but she..isn't around anymore." I said remembering Hayley..I need to call her sometime.

"Oh come here Lex." Leana said while holding me in a tight hug. She started saying " You don't even have to think about something like that happening here. Brian and Michelle love you! They've always wanted a child of their own, but they could never have one. Trust me honey they would never do anything to hurt you in any way. Michelle is the sweetest most loyal girl I know, she would never do anything to harm you, or Brian. Same with Brian he would never hurt the ones he loves. Just trust me Lexus, it'll all be alright. " she said, comforting me.

She left later that night, and I went downstairs to see that mom was already here.

"Hi Lexus! How was your day?" She asked

"Alright. Zacky and me tried making pancakes and we ended up making a huge mess in the entire house. Then dad came home, got mad, and made us clean it up. He told me about the tour..."

"Yeah, we've been meaning to tell you earlier, but we didn't get around to it. Don't worry it'll be fine. It'll just be us two! If you get bored when I'm not home you can just call one of the other girls. The tour will be over in no time!" She said to me.

I don't know 6 months sounds like a long time for me.

"Alright mom, I'm going to bed. Goodnight"

"Goodnight Lexus." She said smiling at me.

I went up to my room, changed into my pajamas, and fell asleep.

' I was back in my old home. Dad had just came home after being gone for a month.

"Lexus unlock this fucking door!" He screamed

I hurried and unlocked the door.My father was a tall man with black hair. He was much bigger than me. He punched me so hard that I fell onto the floor.

"How many times have I told you to keep that door open you stupid bitch!" He spat at me and kicked me in the ribs.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly.

"Sorry doesn't fix things Lexus." He said
"I've been gone for far too long." , just as he said that my biological dad's face turned into Brian's face. I screamed and he threw me against the wall.


"Lexus wake up!" I opened my eyes to see Brian standing over me. I panicked and ran to the other side of the room.

"What's wrong Lex? You were screaming, you must have been having a bad dream." He said as he came over to me and moved my hair from my face.

A dream..I'm okay, it was only a dream. More like a nightmare.

"Yeah sorry dad, it was only a dream."

"What was it about?" He said trying to calm me down.

"I don't remember...", I lied.

"Alright, Lexus get ready we're gonna spend the day together, remember?" He said with a smile on his face.

"Okay dad." I said smiling at him. Today is the last day in 6 months that I'm gonna get to spend with him. I got into the shower with the dream still clear in my memory.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd like to thank My.Toxic.Kiss for coming up with ideas for my story! Now my writers block is gone thanks to her! You're awesome!