Sequel: Almost Easy
Status: STORY FINISHED! Thinking about maybe making a sequal, but in the meantime read SAVE ME by Rawr_ItsHeather. LINK IN THE AUTHORS NOTE!

Fiction

Nonsense!

Dad and I spent the whole day together. We went to the movies, animal shelter, and then to the park.
Why we went to the animal shelter you ask, because dad bought me a puppy! He said he knew I was going to be lonely when he was gone for tour and Pinkly needed another buddy! So we decided to go to the animal shelter and buy a Miniature Dachshund! A Mini Dachshund is a wiener dog for those who don't know!

When I walked into the shelter, I just knew that was my dog. I had always wanted a wiener dog, but my biological parent's hated pets. I had named her 'Martini" because for some reason I thought it fit her. She's black and tan, and she's the cutest thing you will ever see in your life! She's extremely energetic too and would never stop wagging her tail. I think she was happy to finally leave the shelter.

After getting Martini we went to the park, and Matt called dad and said that he was having an "Avenged Barbecue Day" as he liked to call it. We headed home so that we could get a changed of clothes because dad said I was 100% guaranteed to get wet at Matt's house because they're usually always inside the pool. Martini and Pinkly became friends instantly when they met each other. I got my clothes ready and me and dad were off to Matt's house.

Matt's house was the shit. It was beautiful! When we got there everyone was already there. I instantly got attacked by a bunch of hugs from all the girls, and all the boys said their "Hello's".

We went out to the back where Matt was grilling stuff. Leana, Gena,Lacey, and me were talking about random things, Mom and Val were inside doing who knows what and the guys were sitting around drinking beer.

"Lets get in the pool!" Lacey announced randomly.

"Okay I just have to go change." I said while standing up. Then I felt a pair of arms grabbing me saying "Nonsense!" and I was thrown into the pool. Damn that Johnny Christ! He may be a short shit, but he managed to run with me towards the pool and throw me at full force.

"What the hell?!?!" I screamed running towards the soon to be dead Johnny Christ.
"Ahh!" He screamed while trying to hide behind Lacey.
"Lets go change Lexus." Leana said while laughing at me and Johnny.
"What for, I'm already wet!"
"So?" She said still giggling.

We walked into the house to see Mom, and Val chatting it up.
"What happened to you?", asked mom while smiling.
"Johnny happened"
"Yeah they tend to throw unsuspecting victims into the pool.." Val said laughing.
"I figured..haha well we're gonna go change"
"Okay just go upstairs and change in whichever room you'd like." Val told us.

Leana and I changed into our bathing suits and started talking on the way outside.

"So how was your day?" Lee asked

"Awesome! Dad and I spent the whole day together and then he got me a new puppy!"

"What? Really?" Mom asked as she heard me and Leana talking. She didn't know about Martini yet because she was at work.

"Yeah a mini wiener dog...she's the best!"

"Oh, that's cute. I can't wait to meet her! We've been wanting another dog for a while now" Mom said.

Leana and I walked outside and continued talking

"Well that's good. I'm happy that you got to spend time with your dad " Leana told me.

"Yeah.." I decided to not tell her about my nightmare...it was only a dream, so there's no need to make her worry.

We were swimming around the pool with everyone else, and then later at night we ate. Matt makes the best barbecue known to man. That's a fact.

We left late at night when everyone was drunk off their asses. I started thinking on the ride home 'I'm really going to miss these crazy guys...in the little time that I've spent with them I feel so much closer to them. They greeted me with open arms, and made me feel extremely welcome. I'm home' I thought.

Tomorrow the Dad and the guys leave for tour. These are going to be the longest 6 months ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, this is kind of a filler. The story gets better, don't worry! :D