Sequel: Almost Easy
Status: STORY FINISHED! Thinking about maybe making a sequal, but in the meantime read SAVE ME by Rawr_ItsHeather. LINK IN THE AUTHORS NOTE!

Fiction

4 months later.

Its been 4 months. 4 months since the guys left. I started school already, and let me just say its like my own personal hell. I have no friends whatsoever. I recently got in contact with my old friend Hayley, and we've been talking a lot lately. My birthday already passed, so now I am 17 years old. I got really close to my mom and the other girls lately. They're pretty much my only best friends. Dad tries to call us as much as possible and we keep him updated in whats going on over here in Huntington.

Martini got bigger, and she's best friend's with Pinkly. They give me something to do with my days.

Remember that nightmare I had? The one about my past coming back to haunt me? Well those have gotten worse. Almost every night I have one. It's horrible. The only person that knows is Leana, but she doesn't know its happening this much.

These nightmares aren't letting me sleep. I'm like the walking dead. I look and feel horrible. I'm extremely pale, and I have huge bags under my eyes. Mom is getting really worried, but I tell her I'm fine. When in reality, I'm not.

How is it that I'm afraid of my own dreams? I don't want to shut my eyes. I'm terrified to close my eyes because as soon as I do, the nightmares come back to haunt me.

"Hey Lexus." I heard as Leana walks into my room. I just smile at her.

"Honey you look horrible, I got you some more sleeping pills." She told me as she gave me the bag.

"Thanks Lee." I say as I take them and put them in my bathroom. I never really take the pills. Why would I take them? They only make me have more nightmares, but I take them from Leana anyways just so she can feel a little bit better.

"Well I have to get going now. I'll call you later." She said as she hugs me and walks out the door.

Mom got home early from work that day and made me something to eat.

"Lets go out to the park Lexus! Its a beautiful day outside, and you haven't really gone out much since you've been here." Mom suggests.

"Alright Mom I'll go get Pinkly and Martini.", I say not really to fond of the idea, but I decide to go anyways just for the sake of making my mother happy.

We were walking around the park for a while just talking, and playing around in the playground. I really enjoyed spending time with her.

I was getting really dizzy from the lack of sleep, but I didn't tell mom anything. "I'm gonna run it off" I thought.

"Hey mom, I'll race you to the car!" I said to her.

"Okay 1....2....3!" She said as we started running to the other side of the park towards the car.
I was so dizzy still, and I couldn't really see too well. I was running so fast, that I didn't even notice that here was a hole in the sidewalk and I tripped when I was getting off the sidewalk onto the road. I hit my head on the road, and looked up to see bright lights coming at full speed towards me.

"Lexus, move out of the way!" was the last thing I heard before everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
What's gonna happen now?!?

I realized that I need a banner, but I really don't know how to make those so if anyone is nice enough to make me one that would be great!

I'm not really too sure about this story anymore. I'm trying to figure out who she can fall in love with? IDK. I really don't know how I'm going to finish this story, but I'll try my best! lol