Something Keeps Pulling Me Back

Continued.

As I run I think of the best place to hide.
Pantry.
I step in and close my eyes.
Gerard turns the music up full blast, knowing fully that my body will make me move to the beat.
I take a deep breath whilst hiding in his pantry and try to stifle the sound of the rest of my breaths.
And as the music tunes in my leg begins tapping almost shaking. The cans begin rattling.
I see his shadow; “Shit” I think to myself and begin giggling.
As he grabs onto the doors I burst out tackling him to floor pinning him.
But his strength pushes me over and now I’m the one pinned.
“I like this position much better” He winks and grinds his crotch against mine teasing me.
“I could die right here and have no regrets you know that.” I say to him and then show a full toothed grin.
“You always know the cutest things to say to get out of trouble don’t you Frankie baby?” He sighs and kisses my cheek as he brushes my thick fringe out of my face and tuck if behind me ears.
“Yup, it’s my specialty.” I grin again.
He stares at my bare chest.
His eyes fall upon the latest welt he has created. His eyebrows furrow together and he bites his rosy bottom lip and then presses both of them delicately upon the wound.
As much as it aches the sweetness overwhelms me and makes it bearable.
I feel dampness on me and then it upgrades from dampness to more of a puddle, quite obviously he must be crying.
I put my hand to his chin and pull his face up to me.
“It doesn’t hurt, don’t worry baby.” I lie, but only to give him piece of mind; karma will bite me in the ass for it but for know I don’t care as long as my baby Gee isn’t crying.
I peck his lips softly and wipe the tears of his angelic face.
He flicks his hair from his face in his almost twitch like way and smiles.
“I Love You Frank.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I love this chapter, its a very dear one for me :)