Something Keeps Pulling Me Back

Play'n it Cool.

I walk into the Way household; I keep my head down as I walk past all the memories kept here.
I walk down the stairs at the end of the hallway that lead me to our makeshift studio.
I enter and see Ray sitting atop of a speaker, I walk over to him. As I do, I hear Gerard and Mikey whispering "Look who decided to show up...”
I feel my heart ache a bit, but I push myself to forget it.
Ray looks up as I stand in front of him; a smile spreads across his face.
“Heyyy!” He exclaims.
“Uh, Hey.” I reply awkwardly.
“It’s been ages since you’ve come to practice; it’s great to see you.” He smiles at me.
I just shrug.
I feel myself being lifted up from behind.
“Frankie has finally returned!”
“Bob!” I reply with excitement.
As he places me back to my feet I turn around to face him and grin.
That’s it Frank work your joy.
I notice Mikey watching me, I can tell he wants to embrace me like everyone else, but his loyalty to his brother is so strong.
I accept he’s not going to come over to me, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t hurt – He used to be my best friend.
I smile at him.
He half smiles back as he adjusts his glasses.

I look at Gerard. Here it goes, be happy, not to happy, but happy
“Hey Gerard!” I smile at him.
He looks at me stunned.
“Urh, Hey Frank… How’s it going?”
“Incredible!” I exclaim grinning the way I know Gerard can’t resist.
“O-Okay then.” He replies sounding somewhat disappointed in my joy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally an update for you guys, I finally found my notebook that has the story in it.
Sorry for the wait , Comments are much appreciated :)