Something Keeps Pulling Me Back

Old Days.

***Gerard’s P.O.V***

We sit just like old days, talking so freely; I know I promised to stay away I just couldn’t help myself, he just moves me so much – His cute grin, his playing happy…
We get on the topic of us.
“I loved you Gerard- and you’ve made it more than hard for me and your behavior has been beyond difficult; but I guess you already knew that… Because that was kinda’ what you were aiming to happen wasn’t it?”

I’m shocked by his response; He’s so forward now…
I can’t help it – I have to tell him.
“But Frank, I love you.” I allow to slip from my lips as the welling tears in my eyes slowly drip down my face.
After what seems like an eternity of silence, I lift my face from the ground to look at Frank.
“I’m Sorr-“I begin to apologize to be interrupted by Frank’s finger on my lips.
“This never happened.” He says coldly walking away. I hear the practice room door slam behind him.
How did I let it come to this?
I promised myself I’d stay away, that I’d never let my heart get re-attached , but I can’t help it…
We’ve spent most of our life’s together.
As defeating as it is to admit, I do love him.
As much as I want to hurt him and act like I hate him, the reason I stay away is because I don’t want to
hurt him the way I did all those times when we were together…
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and Sweet.
Another update coming :))