Something Keeps Pulling Me Back

Gerard In the beggining Continued

“Fuck Frankie, you have to be the best at that.” He exclaims as he pulls me up by my hair.
Wow. Look at that he says pointing and my hard cock.
“We’ll fix that problem when we get home.” He winks and then slowly grabs my hand.
“I love you so much Frank.”
“I love you more!” I giggle.
“I don’t think so!” I say and begins chasing me trying to tickle me.
“I will get you Frank!” He says chasing after me.
“Nah uh!!!” I retort poking my tongue out.
Eventually we have run so far that we are now near his house. We continue running and I slow my pace. Then;
BAM
Gerard tackles me onto his grass.
We roll around in a fit of laughter.
Once calmed at bit we grab each others hands and walk inside his house.
“Hii!” I introduce my presence to the house enthusiastically waving my arms about.
I’m greeted with hugs and kisses from his mother, and brother.
“Frank, you face is bleeding, and covered in grass?” His mother looks at me puzzled.
“Ha-Ha, yeah did you hear us out the front? ... Well we having a tickling war and I slowed down and Gerard being the fatty he is crash tackled me so hard I face planted into the ground!” Wow, I’m amazing at covering for him.
His mother just laughs.
“Were is the old man tonight?” I ask
“Work.” She states simply.
After chitter chatter Gerard and I are back in his room.
“Floor?” He looks at me and winks.
“Were ever there’s enough room for you to tie me.” I reply seductively.