Something Keeps Pulling Me Back

BathTime

“I’m hungry.” I say as I puff from exhaustion.
“Mm, but baby you just had all of me.” Gerard says and winks.
I give him a little slap and giggle, “You know what I mean.”
“Aw ok then baby what would you like?” He asks sweetly as he cups my face.
“Anything as long as I get you for dessert.” I wink.
He kisses my lips and nods.
“Now how bout you get in the bath baby and I’ll cook whilst you rest up.”
I poke the bottom of my lip and chin area with my thumb.
“Don’t you dare put that thumb in your mouth boy!” He strikes me with an earned slap across my face.
“S-sorry Gee.” I say as a little trickle of crimson runs down my face.
“Oh shit Frankie! I’m sorry!” I say shocked.
I know he’s not shocked he’s just trying to make me feel better for making a mistake that caused him to have to put me in line.
“Its okay baby, I made a mistake; I deserved it.” I say calmly and smile a not teeth smile, a smile that shows not joy but does share reassurance and makes me look cute.
He pinches my cheeks.
“Fuck your gorgeous.” He squeaks.
“I know.” I say and flick my fringe out of my face.
“You cocky bastard!”He laughs
I grab his hand and place it on my crotch.
“Yes, I am very cocky aren’t I?” I laugh and then runoff into the bathroom.
Gerard follows behind me with a towel. I sit on the edge of the bath swinging my legs.
He turns the tap on, “What bubbles babe, Purple Grape or Green Apple? “
“Purple” I pipe up.
As he pours it in he leans up and kisses my forehead gently. Then he picks up a face cloth and wipes the broken skin created from his hand gently.
He throws in some duck and laughs to himself.
“Are you making fun of me?” I ask and pout. “Because toy ducks are very stimulative for the mind.” I say matter-of-factly.
“Whatever you say Frank” He shakes his head and laughs.
“Now you stay in that bath until I say so because I don’t want you ruining my surprise.
“Okay.” I do as I’m told.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment you stingy heads :)