Something Keeps Pulling Me Back

Practise.

“Fuck You!” I say as my eyes hold back tears. I gulp. He isn’t worth it.
“I Fucking HATE you!” I don’t yell nor cry I just tell him as it is as my eyes flicker with the look of true hatred.
Gerard just looks at me in awe.
“What? Can’t handle the truth Gerard? Can’t bear hearing it? Can’t deal with seeing me mad at you and actually defend myself for once?”
He still just stares.
“Stop fucking staring!” I snap
He goes to smack me a cross the face. I grab his fore arm and punch him square in the face.
“Fuck you!” I spit on him and go the walk out of the room.


That was the first time I ever stood up for myself against Gerard.

“Frankie Baby!” I hear Jacob call from the kitchen.
“Yes my Jacob-a!” I reply.
“There’s some cunt on the phone who wants to ask you about practise!”
Usually, I would laugh at jokes about Gee to keep myself happy but knowing he could hear us I snapped at Jacob. “Don’t!” I said sternly.
Its not that I was mad at him, I just really couldn’t be bothered wasting my time with arguing with Gerard again.
I kiss Jacobs lips and take the phone out of his hands.
“Sup Gerard?”
“ I was just wondering if you’re coming to practise today.”
“And why might you be asking this time Gerard? Is it because your fucking little tagalong dog is coming and you don’t want my presence to make her feel uncomfortable?”
I think about saying it. But then watch my tongue; an argument is not what I want.
“ I don’t know yet, Jacobs got me a bit busy today...” I say and giggle into the phone as Jacob looks at my sexily.
Gerard doesn’t reply.
“Gerard are you still there?” I question.
“Uh, yeah Frank ... Well if you’re not coming just let us know because I think Jeanne wants to come along.” He says intentionally trying to make me upset.
“Awk yeah cool! Hope you have fun! I might not be coming “
And I hang up the phone. No sitting there waiting for an ‘I love you’ no awkward silences, just quick and painless; well almost painless.

“Guess what Frank!” Jacobs voice pipes enthusiastically.
I just look at him confused.
“You’re going to practise! And I’m coming” He smiles.
I pull a look of uncertainty.
“Stop being so cute with all those little faces Frank!” He cups my face.
“I can’t help it, I’m just so adorable!” I reply cockily.
“Yes, yes you are. Especially right- now!” He says and rips off my shirt.

***
“Ah! Fuck! Jacob, you’re amazing!” I moan as he thrusts and pulls back my hair.
“Mm Frankie! I’m almost there baby!” As he moans he grasps onto my cock and begins pumping vigorously. His teeth attach to my neck and bite down hard. I feel the blood trickle from my neck and I cum all over Jacobs’s hand.
As I do Jacob lets out a loud,
“Fuckkk!” and finishes inside me.
As we lay in a cluster of sweat and heavy breathing Jacob begins talking.
“You realise how sexy you are don’t you Frank?”
I shake my head, negatively.
“The moment you came on my hand I just couldn’t hold it anymore.”
“Sorry...”
“Don’t be sorry babe you’re amazing!” He kisses my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
A bit rushed, sorry guys.