Lips as Sweet as Sugar

o2

I walked down the hallway, carrying my books. My friend, Alexis, was chatting excitedly.
"You know I just can't believe it, I mean, JB at our school! What if he asks me out? We'll be all over the news, OMG! This is going to be amazing."
I groaned. "You're like everyone else. What do you all see in him?"
"He has pretty eyes, pretty hair, charm, and don't get me started with his m-"
"That was a rhetorical question, Alexis."
She looked down to the ground.
I walked up to my locker and put in the combination. I opened the door and threw my books in. I grabbed my Hot Chocolate notebook and my Social Studies textbook and slammed the locker door shut.
"I just wish people would stop talking about Justin Bieber. I mean, he's famous, ok. Girls like him. Ok, cool, we get it!"
Alexis stared at me in shock. "Justin Bieber is a talented teenager. You just envy him."
"I DO NOT," I exclaimed.
"Whatever."
I groaned again and stormed off. I almost bumped into a cheerleader when she stopped, pointing out the door. "LOOK! IT'S JUSTIN BIEBER!"
Everyone kept running towards the door. I got stepped on as I fell to the floor. I held my head, trying not to get dizzy.
I could hear the screams and squeals from girls that were far getting nearer. "OMG, I love you JB!" "Marry me, Justin!" It was crazy.
I was losing it, everything was becoming a big blur.
Then, I heard something.
"Oh my god, what happened to her?"
I could feel someone kneel down on my hair. I felt a hand touch my forehead. I saw someone staring at me, but I couldn't make out who.
That voice was familiar though.....
I could hear tall men sort of discussing things.
"No matter that," the voice said again. "I'm taking her."
Before I could say something, the man had scooped me up in his arms and was running towards the nurse's office.
I rubbed my eyes, and found myself staring at a beautiful face. Brown chocolate eyes, perfect blonde hair, the peach skin, the full lips, wow, this was an angel. I recognized it as Justin Bieber.
"Wha...W-why are you taking me?"
"Save it Audrey."
"You know my name. Y-you remember?"
"Of course I remember! Why do you think I'm here in this small town? To find you."
"Why would you want me? No one wants me!"
"That may be everyone else's opinion. But, I like you...."
He bit his lower lip.
Well...that was a shocker. Then, I fell into pitch black darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys! I'm the new author, Smexxi_Bunni :) I'm going to be helping with this story, I hope you guys will enjoy! This chapter would normally be longer, but,..well....I didn't have enough time to do a longer story D:
Hope you guys like it though! Comments please please please!! :)