Status: Already have 1oo things to say. Stay tuned

A Diary of Sorts

Chapter Seven

My previous target was Carly. I tried and tried to get this bitch away from me, but she wouldn’t budge! I devised an argument between me and just about everyone in order to get Carly away. It really frustrates me how all my friends take her side when she is so rude and sarcastic all the time. Like I just separated myself from the group because I can’t stand that bitch. I don’t know how rumors got around that I was going to fight her. (I didn’t know I was such a popular conversation topic)

Anyway, Carly is a distant memory. On the Friday before break, I told her off (apparently being ghetto and loud) and told her that she is a nobody, is invisible, and I see an empty space where she sits. I know I’m heartless, but if you mess with me- don’t expect me to just sit there and let you tarnish my name.

My new target is Lily. I have the odd feeling that she’s plotting agaist me. Sheesh I make high school sound like a military operation. Nonetheless, when I wasn’t talking to Nina, Jackie took Nina's side. So much for loyalty. And for some reason Lily is all up Casey's ass! She said that Casey is nice now because she gave Lily two cupcakes. I swear Lily is such a pawn. Anybody can use her and she wouldn’t even know. Even the stupid and weak (CASEY) use her. Matter of fact, Lily isn’t a pawn…she’s a fricken pet. Yes, a little puppy that anyone can use and torture. Sad thing is, I was doing it too. And you know what, I kinda do feel bad. Then again, I don’t. In this cruel world only the toughest survive.