Never Tickle a Sleeping Dragon

What happens when looking from afar isn't enough?
When the repressed feelings that had been locked away for so long finally burst through the surface?
Curiosity did kill the cat...

But then again, satisfaction brought it back.

...

Harry knew Malfoy was up to something, and he was going to find out. He planned it all out; he'd use the instant darkness powder he'd gotten from Fred and George's shop and the invisiblilty cloak to become a fly on the wall in the Slytherin's compartment. It almost worked but when Draco was last to get off he noticed.

"What do you think you're doing Potter?" Draco gorwled pushing the shorter wizard into the door.

Harry's back slammed into it with a thump. "Oh, what's wrong, Malfoy?" He challenged back, "Are you hiding something?"

Draco leaned in towards Harry, close enough that Harry could feel the snake's breath. "Am I?"

Their faces were inches apart, Harry's lips slightly parted when he said, "You can never tell with you death eaters. I mean, with your slimey father being in prision and all."

Then Draco broke his nose and left him paralyzed by magic on the floor.

After Luna found him and fixed his nose, he couln't help but wonder it Maloy's lips tasted as minty as his breath.