Never Tickle a Sleeping Dragon

Draco

Draco's POV

Stupid bloody Longbottom.
Who other than that bubbling idiot could pull that off... other than Weasley?
It's not like I had enough trouble trying to concentrate in potions today as it was.
Why did Potter have to send me that letter?
Reaching into the pocket of my cloak, hoping to feel the rough texture of the parchment again, I was disappointed.
My pocket was empty.
I quickly checked the other, already knowing it wouldn't be there.
I'm a Malfoy, we do NOT misplace things.
No one could possibly put two and two together and realize that Potter wanted to meet me in the astronomy tower.
Still, who would steal the letter from my-
Potter.
Of course.
He brushed up against me during the episode but I didn't think anything of it.
What could this mean?
Is he going to show up tonight or not?
Sighing, I headed toward the room of requirements.
Don't think about it for now Draco, there are more important matters at hand.
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
I rushed through the corridors on my way to the astronomy tower.
It was ten 'til midnight.
I had lost track of time working on the cabinet.
I rounded the corner and ran straight into Pansy.
I caught her before she hit the ground.
"Draco," she whispered, "What are you doing out here? You're not on duty tonight."
I had to think quickly.
"I couldn't sleep. I wanted to take a walk." I muttered quickly, "If you don't mind I'll get back to that now."
I moved to walk past her, only for her to grab my arm and pull me to a stop.
"How about I walk with you," she stated more than asked, implying that she wouldn't take no for an answer.
"While I am not on duty today you are," I hissed pulling my arm from hers. "Get a life. Stay out of mine."
Storming off, I regretted saying those things to her, but I could not afford to have her following me.
The clock struck twelve.
I was late.
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
When I finally arrived at the astronomy tower, it was empty.
Sighing, I walked to the railing.
Looking up at the stars, I started thinking of how my life, and how much it had changed in a summer.
I was a death eater, something that I had promised myself I would never be.
I never wanted to be like my father.
Now look at me.
Then suddenly, I started seeing Potter in a completely different way.
I am so confused.
"Malfoy," I heard someone whisper behind me.
I turned around expecting to see Potter, but didn't.
"What are you doing here you filthy, mudblood?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it took me so long to get this out you guys.
So much drama...
Anyway here it is.
I hope you like it.
XOXO
Aliyah