Status: active. read/subscribe/comment. comments are necessary in order for updates to ensue. thanks!

Tease Me Like You Do

Now I'm Here at Your Door

They say love never dies. They also say lust’s passion will be served. Well just a taste of both and I’m falling in over my head. Ya see, I’ve always been the carefree guy that was close to winning the girl, but some other guy steps in and ruins it all for me. It used to not bother me so much, but when it became more of a habit and then turned into a problem, my feelings changed towards it. I started acting reckless just so I could find that perfect girl. And it didn’t take long for a certain girl to pull me into her grasp.

Blazing green eyes that simply hold a colorful collage of different emotions, chocolate brown silk strands that flow in waves all the way to the curve of her lower back which I just adore holding and running my fingers through, her golden curves fit perfectly in my strong hold. That bubbly personality is nothing short of amazing but when it’s me and her, the claws come out. Her kinky, wild cat side blends in and I’m stuck with a mewling little minx of a girl.

She’s not my girlfriend, never was. We have this agreement ya see, a beneficial relationship. Purely sexual, purely friendly, nothing more and nothing less. Yeah…Leila is something different.

I never wanted a girl as bad as I’ve wanted Leila. She’s perfect in my eyes, every guys dream. Only problem is, she doesn’t do love. I’m not saying I’m in love with her, but I defiantly love the things she does to me. She teases me until I’m a trembling, hot, sweaty mess under her long, lean, sexy legs that go on for days.

My friends don’t exactly like what she’s doing to me, they’re worried our “beneficial” relationship will only last so long until I get hurt. And when Alex Gaskarth, notorious manwhore and big ass flirt, tells you that you have a problem, obviously something is wrong. But Leila is different, I know she is. She cares, cares enough to torture me until I’m fucking begging and pleading for her to do something to me. It’s unbelievable, the things she can do, she’s every guys wet dream.

But I’m the winner this time, she’s my girl. Mine and mine only. For once, Jack Bassam Barakat is the winner, and I’m not going to let my prize slip away so easily this time…I can’t bare it.
♠ ♠ ♠
new joint story! i write jack's point of view and ohdamn itsbaker writes leila's point of view.