Status: active. read/subscribe/comment. comments are necessary in order for updates to ensue. thanks!

Tease Me Like You Do

False Alarm

I woke up to my phone ringing. I looked at the phone and saw Matt Flyzik calling me.

"Hey Mattie," I said, sitting up.

"Hey beautiful," he said, "What are you doing?"

"Not much," I said, rubbing my eyes, "I just woke up. What's up?"

"The band I manage is having a party tonight," he said, "Do you wanna come?"

I stood up, looking at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a cami and a matching pair of boy shorts.

"Sure, where is it?"

"I'll text you the address," he said.

I smiled, "Okay, bye babe."

He hung up and I put my phone on my bed before heading to my closet. I grabbed a pair of black jean shorts and a white wife beater with paint splatters on it. I took off my cami and replaced it with the wife beater. I slid my shorts on and went over to my bathroom. I plugged in my straightener and fixed any bed head I had. I put on black eyeliner and some lip gloss. I grabbed a pair of black ballet flats and my phone. I checked myself in the mirror and smiled.

Time to break a few hearts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I texted Matt when I arrived at the house. He ran outside, wearing a black shirt, a pair of skinny jeans, and a black beanie. I locked my car and walked over to him.

"You look flawless, Leila," he said, hugging me.

I giggled, "Thanks. There better be lots of cute boys and alcohol," I said, smiling.

He laughed, "I have both of those things for you inside."

He grabbed my hand and led me into the two story house. He led me to the right where the kitchen is. A few boys and a few girls were scattered around the kitchen.

"Jack!" he called.

A very tall boy turned his head. He had brown hair and side-swept bangs, and big eyes. He was wearing a plaid shirt, skinny jeans, and a black fitted hat. He had a big smile and walked over to Matt and I, and his smile turned into a smirk when he saw me.

"Who is this pretty girl?" he asked, a red cup in his hand.

I smirked, "My name's Leila. Want to make me a drink?"

He grinned, "I'm Jack Barakat. I'd love to make you a drink. What's your poison?"

I was dimly aware of Matt walking away as I bit my lip, "Surprise me, babe."

He nodded, "Come with me."


"God, Lei, you're killing me," he whispered in my ear.

I giggled as I grinded against him, "I know, Jack, baby."

I felt his hands on my hips and I bit my lip, feeling the beat of the music in my body. I can't let my exterior fall now.

"Come on, Lei, let's go upstairs," he begged.

I downed the rest of my drink, "Okay, let's go."

He grinned and put his cup down before grabbing my hand and leading me up the stairs to a spare bedroom. He locked the door and reached for me, fusing our lips together. I reached up and put my hands in his hair, tugging on the brown strands. His hands were on my hips, pulling me against him. He started walking toward the bed and I pulled away.

"Lei," he whined.

I smiled, "On the bed, Jack."

He went over to the bed and sat down. I stood between his legs and put my hands on his neck, kissing him softly. He put his hands on the backs of my thighs, kissing me back. I pulled his bottom lip in my mouth, sucking on it. He groaned and he started going onto his back, bringing me with him. I moved with him, making sure our hips rubbed together. I stopped sucking on his bottom lip and moved to his jaw, pressing kisses and occasionally my tongue to his jaw. I slowly moved down to his neck. As I moved toward his Adam's apple, I felt him move and taking his shirt off. I knocked his hands out of the way, sliding the plaid flannel off his smooth shoulders.

"Lei," he moaned.

I threw his shirt on the floor, running my nails up and down his stomach as I continued sucking on his neck, placing light kisses, occasionally licking his tan skin and stubble. I felt his hands go to my hips, down my thighs and back up to my hips.

"You okay, Jacky?" I breathed in his ear.

"Leila, you know what you're doing to me," he whispered.

I bit his earlobe, kissed down his jaw and slowly kissed a trail down his neck, pausing at his Adam's apple again. I started rolling my hips into his, making his hips buck against mine.

"Calm down, killer," I whispered, "You'll get what you want."

He groaned, "Now, God, Lei, you're gonna be the death of me."

I giggled and bit his bottom lip, making him sigh, "You'll live, babe."

He grinned at me, "Is it my turn yet?"

I smiled and sat up, straddling his hips. I pretended to think about it, then smirked as I started grinding my hips against his again. His jaw dropped and he moaned, closing his eyes. His grip on my hips tightened and he threw his head back. I leaned down and bit the skin under his chin, sucking on it, feeling the moan that tore through his throat. My hips never stopped as I sat back up.

"Lei, please," he begged.

I grinned, "Please what?"

He brought his hands up to his hair, tugging on the brown strands, "Please, oh my God, please do something to me, Lei."

I smirked, and stopped moving my hips. He opened his eyes as I slid down his body, so I could unzip his skinny jeans. He watched me carefully as I grabbed his length. I heard his breath hitch as I slid my hand up and down, slowly. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

"Who's in here?" we recognized Alex's voice.

"I am, dude, what's up?" Jack called.

I continued the hand job as Alex said, "We're gonna get going, do you wanna come back with us?"

"Can you w-wait like five minutes?"

"Are you with Leila?"

"Y-yes."

"Okay, just come out front when you guys are done."

I smirked down at Jack, who responded with a quick 'kay' before focussing back on me.

"Lei, please tell me you're gonna finish."

I giggled and pumped his length harder, my free hand running my nails up and down his chest. He didn't seem to know what to do with his hands. They would tug at his brown hair, grip my hips, the sheets, my legs. He kept groaning until a few minutes later...

"Lei, holy fuc-- oh God!"

He came on my hand and I smirked, wiping it on the sheets. His chest rose and fell quickly as he tried to catch his breath.

"Leila, we're gonna continue that when we get home, right?"

I leaned down, putting both hands by the sides of his head.

"You think you are getting away without getting me back for that?" I whispered, "You know what you do to me," I took his earlobe between my teeth, for effect.

"Jesus," he moaned, "Let's go."
♠ ♠ ♠
the title is slightly misleading lol