Status: New and Active

I Drink so Much They Call Me Charlie 40 Hands

Remember I loved you.

I work at Sears, not the most exhausting job. I'm a "family photographer". I have to make little kids smile and get a good shot. I work day long shifts and it is really exhasting. I got up at 7am and got dressed in the "uniform" we wear. I look down it in disgust. Shaking my head I straighten my hair and put on some light make up. Walking out to my lime green car, I open the passenger side and throw a backpack in with clothes for after work. I walk around and get in the drives seat. It's a good 15 minute drive till I get to my job. Sighing at a red light I take a look at myself in the mirror and run my fingers through my hair. I pull up to the Sears's parking lot and park in the closet spot.
After a whole day of work, my head is killing me. Listening to little kids scream and babies cry all day kills me, but money is money. I already changed into jeans and a Korn tee shirt before I closed the studio for the night. Walking to my car I was thinking of what to eat. Deciding to get fast food I went to McDonald's. I walked through the doors and up to the counter. After I paid I was standing there waiting for my food. Someone walks up next to me and I glance at them. I swear my heart stopped beating for a minute. Standing next to me is Dillon. Shaking my head I look down at the counter, I feel his stare on me. He was saying something but the worker cut him off giving me my food. I was shaking so hard and I grabbed my food and walked out looking at the ground.
I didn't realize more trouble was outside. While I was starring at the ground I bumped straight into someone. Looking up all i saw was bright blue eyes and crazy black hair. My face went sheet white. If Matt and Dillon were here I'm pretty sure George, Jordan and Jorel would also be here. I just about had a heart attack. I was still starring at Matt with a blank pale expression. He was starring at me back. I walked away from him, from them, from my car. I walked to the front of McDonald's and slid to the floor placing my face in my hands trying to clam myself down. I heard footsteps approaching me. I felt someone slide down next to me and I felt strong arms pull me into them. "It's nice seeing you too, doll" I smile and shiver at the sound of Matt's voice. I look up at him and ask "Why are you here?" He grins and states he lives in LA and he was hungry. I shake my head and grin at him and re-phrase my question. "Why are you sitting here talking to me?" He stood up and held his hand out to help me up. Once he pulled me up he pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "Because I miss you and so do all the guys" he paused and sighed then said "and Charlie still loves you." He pulled out of the hug and wrapped his arm around my waist and walked me back to my car in front of all the guys. He gave me one final hug and I put my food on the passenger seat and I drove off. What an insane night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shitty Update. I'm sorry, I may fix it.
Comments?