Status: New and Active

I Drink so Much They Call Me Charlie 40 Hands

I was running in circles.

That night I couldn't get any sleep. What Matt said is haunting my mind. "and Charlie still loves you". I roll over and look at the clock it was three am. Looking at my wall it's hard not to drift into thought. It was senior year in high school, my best friend Emily and I were walking out of our school to go get some lunch. We decided to go to this nice pizza place down the block. As Emily went in and ordered for us I stood outside smoking a Newport. I hear someone walk out of the restaurant and stand next to me. "Do you have a lighter?" a beautiful voice asked me, I look up wide eyed and nod my head handing this man my lighter. After he lights his cig he hands the lighter back to me and says "I'm Jordan, what's your name?" I swallow my spit and look up to him and say "I'm A-Alexis" I spit out. He smiles at me. Sooner then I hoped I smoked my bogie down to the filter. Dropping it and stepping it out I turn around to Jordan and shyly say "Well, it was nice meeting you, I'll see you around." He didn't say anything, as I walked around him he gently grabbed my arm and I turned around. With a small smirk on his face he held out his hand, me being confused, raised an eyebrow. Which made his smirk turn into a true smile. "Give me your phone" he confidently stated. A blush overcame my cheeks as I handed him my phone. I watched him as he added his number and called his phone. He closed my phone and handed it back to me. Then he said."Oh don't worry I will be seeing you around love" then he walked past me back into the pizza place back to his friends.
I knew something that I never believed in, a new feeling erupted throughout my body. That one day outside the pizza place, smoking a bogie, that day is the day I feel in love. That day changed my life. Jordan is the man Iwanted to be with for the rest of my life. Snapping out of my thoughts I realize I had tears dripping down my face. I look back over at the clock and realize it's seven am. Getting up I called in my work and left a message saying I felt sick today and how I was staying home. I walked across my flat into my kitchen and made some tea for myself, it calmed my nerves. After I finished and I put my cup in the dishwasher. I go back into my bedroom and crawl into bed, as I just about drifted into sleep I felt my phone go off. I was too far gone and I drifted into a deep sleep listening to the vibration of my phone against the table next to my bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who could it be?
Sorry for very delayed update
And this isn't the best update again I'm sorry.