Live Like A Princess Die Like A Rock Star

Brian's story part

Since then, everything ran smoothly till tweleth grade, senior year. I had been dating this football player, Rick, for about two months now; It was the October Halloween Dance that evening. Rick was off playing varsity football against Central Regional boys while I stayed at school and went home to get ready- well, went to Brian’s house.

Brian Haner Jr, guitar genius, bad ass attitude, gorgeously bad muthafucka, and a good friend of mine. He and the boys had met through Matt’s bad habit in swapping schools. They started hanging out, Jimmy met him then Val and I were introduced. Yes Matt and Val are still in love. Brian and I started to hand out more, then Rick tackled his way into my life.

Rick, he was nineteen, was supposed to have graduated but, he caught the measles at the end of the year and failed English. So he had to come back. He is a major sports freak, does football, soccer, baseball, basketball, and wrestling and is very preppy. And I haven’t had sex with anyone since Matt. I admit, I’m glad it was with someone I trusted, not some puppy loving boy toy. Sadly, I can tell he is getting antsy.

Anyways, I went over Brian’s house because Matt had Val over, our houses were too close for my ears’ liking. Conveniently, Brian lived on the other side of the valley. I had brought over my costume and makeup to get ready for the dance. What we were doing was dancing around topless-- I had my lime green and black bra on while Brian was shirtless-- to blaring music. The CD of choice at the time was Guns N Roses. I admit, Brian was a good dance, better than most of the football team compound.

We were grinding up against each other, when I felt something start to harden on my back side, “Brian?”

“Hm?” his voice sounded gruffy over the music. I looked back at him, he smirked at me, “Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?”

His arms draped over mine, crossing them as well, making my arms almost immobile. “A time or two. Why?”

“Cause.” he said as he kissed my neck, “Just cause.” he walked us over to his bed end.

I moaned, “|Brian, no. You know I’m with Rick.”

He nibbled on my flesh, “What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him.” He let go of my hands, pushing his hips into mine which had thrown me off balance. I gripped the posts as his hips grinded against me hard, Brian showing off how big he was despite his jeans. I had a firm grip on his bed post as he slipped his hand down my shorts to squeeze my ass.

I bent into his touch, curving my rear to fit his hands an waist. Brian removed my clothes quickly for a teenager and sought to indulge in my flesh. Brian loved to show off, how big he was by not stretching me out, then again, he had always loved tight, wet ones over stretched and soaked. To prove on how long he was by starting slow and building his way to a fast, despite the speed he’d still hit all the right spots.

I was changing to him, “Oh God Brian! More. You are a God. Give it to me.” He liked it when girls talked dirty. That’s when I heard someone coming, “Someone’s coming.”

“It’s no one.” I could hear something in his voice. Laughter?

He shoved himself all the way in causing an instant orgasm for both of us, sending me screaming as well. Then the door flew open. There we were, me crumbling at the seams, Brian’s dick fully inside me, and Rick’s gawking face staring at us.

“I was wondering where you were, bitch. Guess having a football player boyfriend wasn’t enough so you go and fuck my nemesis, the punk ass freak.”

I was pretty taken aback by the whole situation. I had never cheated, legitimately before; It was pretty crazy. Rick had never called me a bitch before either so I was at a loss of words. Brian told him with a smirk on his face, “At least she trusted me enough to get some.”

Rick’s face grew red with anger, he started towards us, “Your nemesis is my best friend [or at least one of them]. Besides, guitar players have a better shot at a future than football players.” I spat at my now ex-boyfriend.

Rick got all hot and bothered about that so he left and went back to the dance. So apparently I missed the crappy Halloween Dance to fuck my best friend. We dated for about two weeks but realized that we were way better as friends with fucking benefits.