Live Like A Princess Die Like A Rock Star

Have a Rev-tactular New Year

For boy number four, he would be James Sullivan. Yes the kid I’ve known since school started. The original terrible triple threat, with Mathew and I. He was the one who took me to get my first tattoo. At the time, their logo for the band was the death bat so I got a skull with bat wings on my lower back. Now whenever I bend over it plays peek-a-boo. My bat was the rough copy of what it is today, my skull was less detailed and a bit girlishly prettier. Besides, I don’t really care for the crooked teeth the bat has nowadays. Jimmy has always been a crazy kid, nice, but crazy.

Again, I bet you’ve guessed it already, yup, another beau, Dane. Almost a carbon copy of Dane Cook, but this guy was twice the asshole. He was a year older so he could drink legally. It happened on my birthday, I turned twenty that year, so I saw still a college gal but I lived with Dane in his huge apartment and king size bed and balcony and toys and you get it. But this night, we went out to a bar. Dane wanted to watch football and party out that night. Oh and I forgot to mention he was infamous for abuse, but hey I was in love at the time. Who knew?

It was nearing ten and Dane was pretty far gone. Me? I had one glass of champaigne early in the evening but it was out of my system in an hour. I walked over to Dane, “Dane, can we leave? It’s getting a bit late and I want to go.”

He turned to me pink faced with intoxication, “Babe! There you are! Give us a kiss for the new year!”

What about my birthday, asshole? “No Dane, you’re drunk. I’m leaving.” As I started to walk away, Dane grabbed a hold of my arm.

He brought me to him as he forcefully lay a kiss upon me, “I will not have you embarrassing me in public. We will continue this at home.”

I yanked myself free from his claws and marched out of the bar. I drove back to his apartment in his car where all of his things would be, in which case, I was part of that.

I walked in and shut the door, locked it then progressed to the bedroom. I had stripped to my silk nightdress when Dane’s gigantic stereo turned on, blasting Soja Boi. Oh Great. Then it switched to Ludacris, next Lil John, then Jay Z and last with Kanye West-- My favorite.

A voice floated out on the air, “Is that all he’s got? Bunch a niggers popping jingles Where’s PINKLY SMOOTH?”

I turned around as the lights turned on, “JIMMY!!” I screamed and jumped on top of him.

He held the remote that had turned the lights on, “Hey hoe, what’d ya know?”

“Not much bro!” then I noticed the colors on his neck, “Oww! Did James get a new tattoo?”

He smiled wickedly, “Take a god look at it. Just got done last week.”

“I don’t know about you guys. You keep getting more and more done.”

“Did you add anything since last time?”

“No, you kidding me? Dane would never approve.” I bent down and inspected his new addition. It was a pair of handcuffs. “Hawt.” I traced my finger around the outline of it.

“I’ve missed you, G-baby.” you see, I am Jimmy’s junior, thus the ‘baby’ nickname.

“Same here, Jim-dear.” as you can tell, I love pet names.

“You know what I've missed the most?”

“What/?”

“Other than your smile,” he kissed my cheek, “your laugh,” he kissed the other cheek, “and your sunshine face,” he kissed my lips but hovered near them as he finished, “I’ve missed my freak.” I felt the cold metal hit my wrist and heard it click shut before I could react. Yup, handcuffs, a favorite toy of mine. “I’m going to get you away from that psycho. He’s killing you.”

“How are you going to do that?” I was scared cause I knew if he saw me right then, I’d be dead.

“Don’t worry about that right now. Just go with the flow.” he bit my neck, my weak spot and I melted instantly into his hands.

“I’m yours Jimmy.”

He reached through my nightdress and fondled my breasts, “Now, o decide what to do with you. Bend you front, back, side, and inside out then enter or just fuck with you.”

“James,” I loved whining to this kid, “don’t fuck with me. You’ve flipped my switch and I want it now.”

He got up off the bed quickly and I being in an unruly state, landed on my belly. As I was collecting myself, I felt two things enter me, one to each opening. I screamed from bliss as Jimmy fingered and fucked me.

I got louder so he withdrew his fingers and put them to my mouth as a temporary gag. “Wouldn’t want the neighbors calling the cops now, Gwen.”

I muffled a year and kept sucking his fingers. He hit the spot in my ass as he made me scream and pull away. I have never been one for anal sex.

Jimmy grabbed my as, bringing me back to him and entered a little lower. I gripped the sheets and squealed in delight. Jimmy knew what I liked; I pressed my ass to his every thrust ensuring a deeper go every time. I pulled on my restraint, wishing for freedom. I could only pull with my cuffed hand, not both because my other arm held me up so I wouldn’t fall. God I needed something to sink my nails into.

Jimmy clearly taking the hint, whispered, “No way love. Your binds are bound and there they’ll stay.” He gripped my hair, pulled back so my head flung back and he kissed me. As he kissed, he thrusted his final and we both climaxed just as the door flung open.

“What the fuck!?” Dane screamed, with good reason. Not only had he seen hispossession girlfriend cheating on him with some pale, tattooed, pierced and tall dickhead, but a bright white ass was his first sight of the Reverend Tholomew Plague. “The fuck are you doing Gweneivere? This is my house! How dare you cheat on my, you filthy whore. Especially with the likes of him. Get out. Get Out!”

Dane had always been scary when he got mad but tonight was different, tonight Jimmy was with me. He got up out of bed, crossed the threshold of the room, bare ass naked, and punched Dane’s lights out.

He came back over to me, picked me up out of bed, grabbed our clothes and went to his car. He placed me in then got in the driver’s seat, turned on the car and we drove away.

The radio was playing softly in the background and he was humming to it as I began to shake. I was scared. Jimmy noticed so he pulled over. “Babe, what’s wrong?” he put his arm around my shoulder and brought me closer.

“Oh Jimmy. I’m so scared. We weren’t supposed to get caught. We were to fuck, you run and I clean up but he came home early. It was only 11:30. He must have gotten kicked out of the bar. But I mean we’re broken up now, I guess but maybe we aren’t. Things aren’t normal in Dane’s mind. What if he wants to seek revenge and tries to kill you.”

Jimmy interrupted my incoherent babbling by putting his hands on my cheeks and turning my face so I was looking at him. He kissed me to shut me up and calm me down--it worked. “It’s okay Gwen, he won’t get you, me and the guys ate here to save you. Besides, it’s break, you’re coming home with me.”

I smiled, feeling safe and secure, “Okay.” Jimmy and I had always loved each other, but it was different. Kind of like adopted siblings--you feel related but you really aren’t.

The radio in the background was quietly screaming, “”HAPPY NEW YEAR!”

I smiled at him, “Happy New Year, creep.”

“Happy Birthday and Happy Fucking New Year, freak.” He kissed my forehead ant we got back on the road and returned to Good Old Huntington Beach.