Status: Just a new story idea. :) Tell me if ya like.

Spilt Coffee

Chapter One

Strumming his long fingers on his empty Starbucks cup, Justin Bieber flipped his hair out his eyes and leaned back in his seat. It was an ordinary day at the small coffee shop. The usual customers and workers were there; nothing out of the ordinary. Running his fingers on the brim of his cup, Justin sighed and looked at this watch. It was only two o’clock. He still had three hours until he was expected home. Deciding the he should get another cup of coffee, Justin got up from his chair and grabbed the plastic cup.

It’s better to reuse and recycle the cup as oppose to throwing it away, Justin thought to himself.

Walking around the various tables, Justin made his way up to the serving line and asked for a refill. His once desolate cup was now hot and brimming to the top with boiling coffee. Making sure to be extra careful, Justin slowly made his way back to the table. Trying not to trip or stumble, he took a deep breath when he was about to his table before…

BAM!

Justin unexpectedly fell and his cup of hot coffee flew out of his hand and fell on an innocent bystander. Quickly pulling himself up, he felt his cheeks redden with embarrassment and humiliation. Brushing himself up, he brought his eyes up to the person who was currently burnt with coffee. Justin mentally smacked himself.

Standing in front him was a beautiful girl with long blonde hair and melting brown eyes. Much to his surprise, the girl was actually smiling despite being drenched in a boiling beverage.

“I am so sorry,” Justin hastily said. “I honest didn’t mean for that to happen. Ugh, this clumsiness is going to kill me some day. If not me, then somebody else. Gosh, I’m sorry.”

Eye sparkling, the blonde girl smiled and shook her head. “It’s okay. Honestly, don’t fret over it. I use to be clumsy like until I grew into my legs. You’ll get use to them,” she added.

Blushing even harder than before, Justin ran a hand threw his floppy hair. “Yeah, I better. Or else there will probably be an accident or something. I’m Justin Bieber by the way.”

“Oh don’t say stuff like that, you’re just jinxing yourself. I’m Sarah Smith. Nice to meet you Justin,” she said in a warm and friendly tone. Extending her right arm out, Justin grabbed it and they shook hands. Releasing their grips, they both pulled away. “I feel bad about wasting your coffee. Can I buy you a new cup or anything?”

“Oh no thanks. I shouldn’t have gotten that cup anyway, it totally messes with my vocals.”

“Your vocals? Are you a singer?”

Justin modestly grinned. He nonchalantly shrugged his shoulders. “You could say that. Nothing too big or fancy. Just for my family, you know?”

“Well I would love to hear you sing,” Sarah amiably said.

“Well then Sarah, I guess you’re going to have to. You’re just in luck too,” he said.

“Oh really! Sweet, but how?”

“There’s a talent show at my school in a couple of days, next week to be exact. It would be awesome if you came.”

“Ah that’s great! I’ll definitely be there. You’ll probably just have to remind me though, I’m quite forgetful with things like this. It’s not become I’m blonde though,” Sarah rapidly said followed by a small giggle.

“Well, how ‘bout we exchange numbers? That way we can keep in touch even if you don’t come to the show?” Justin asked. Feeling quite pleased with his subtle flirting, he pulled himself up to full height and held his shoulders up.

“That sounds fine with me,” she agreed.

The two teenagers quickly exchanged numbers and both were practically gloating with glee.

“Well, I think I’m going to have to be going,” Sarah said. She took one look at her watch and frowned. “I definitely have to get going.”

“Well, I’ll take to you later, okay? It was nice meeting you Sarah,” Justin said.

As she was making her way out of the door, she stopped and stood before the glass doors. She had a wide smile on her face and her long hair was shining. “It was nice meeting you too, Justin Bieber.”

“Get use to the name, because you’ll be hearing it everywhere someday!” Justin playfully said.

With one final wave, Sarah pulled the doors open and quickly walked out.

Feeling pretty happen with himself, a smirk soon appeared on his face. He had scored that day. Quite smug, Justin eased back into his chair and placed his hands on the back of his head.

Life was pretty damn good at the moment for Justin Bieber.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a new story I have. :) Comments are always appreciated. I have big plans for this story. I have good vibes with it!