Status: Comments are needed for more chapters!!!

Walk In The Rain With Me

1.

I walked down the stairs after deciding on an outfit to wear, it took me at least 2 hours to get ready. I smiled to myself, I stepped on the last step and looked to see Khloe and Kathleen standing by the door. Khloe stood there tapping her foot with her arms folded against her chest, I was gonna get chewed out. I smiled at her but she just glared back, I sighed and grabbed my beanie and threw it over my electric blue hair.

"It took you 2 hours to get dressed?!" Khloe hissed, I shrugged my shoulders.

"I gotta look good every where I go." I threw her my best smile and saw her eyes soften, I grabbed the keys to my bike and twirled them around my pointer finger.

"You guys coming or what? The boss told us to be there ASAP." I said walking out our house . We had a pretty big house but if you had the same job as us, you would to. I hopped on my bike and put my helmet on, I felt Khloe get on behind me. I giggled, that sounded wrong in so many ways.

"What are you laughing at?" Khloe asked, putting her helmet on as well. I started the bike and took it off it's kick stand.

"My dirty mind." I replied, I heard Khloe burst into fits of laughter. I shook my head and took off towards our boss's house, hearing Kathleen’s bike behind us. We had a new mission and a new target, I pulled up to the boss’s house hearing Kathleen pull up behind me. I jumped off my bike and started walking towards the doors, I waited till Khloe and Kathleen were behind me to push open the doors.

“Girls, it’s so good to see you!” Our boss, James said, from the kitchen. I started walking towards him.

“Good to see you to, James.” I said, grabbing a apple from the dish that was sitting next to the stove. I took a bite out of it and sat down on a stool so I could read the papers James set down. My eyes looked at the papers as I looked at pictures of a guy, he had Black hair and green eyes. I sighed, why do we always have to kill hot people? I handed the paper to Khloe and Kathleen and waited for them to finish reading it. I jumped off the stool and threw the core of my apple away.

"What kind of souvenir do you want this time, James?" Kathleen asked, I flinched knowing what she meant.

"I want you, Amelia. To gouge his eyes and bring them to me." James said clapping his hands together, I just sighed. We walked out of the door and I got on my bike, this time Kathleen got on behind me. She bent her head down towards my ear and whispered,

"Don't worry, I'll gouge the eyes." Khloe and Kathleen always had to do the serious dirty work because I couldn't.

"Thanks, Kathy." I hugged her as best as I could, and took off on my bike. Oh how I wish my brother was alive.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so I know this is probably crappy, but I'll get longer ones. :)
Comment+Subscription=Sour Skittles :DD
~Tanisha