Status: Writing th enext chapter, just some knots I need to undo before I can post it up :) Thanks for staying with me H.K x

Pay the Price of Your Betrayal

Pretty On The Outside

I woke up the next morning to a headache, like the ones you get from crying all night. I had no idea where I was, it was just a dark room and myself, or so I thought. I shook that thought out of my head seeing it was starting to creep me out so I looked around the room more, well tried to. Squinting my eyes off into the dark distance didn’t do much use for me so I jumped off the table that I crashed out on the night before and the pain in my back was coming back to me now (Note to self: Don’t sleep on a table with no bedding again)which sucked, but I went to see if I could find a light switch anyway.

After a couple of minutes of fumbling around on the wall for the switch I found it and flicked it on. The room that was now lightly lit was not very colourful. The walls were painted a dull cream, random chairs and tables were stacked up to the sides on the room and the carpet was a dark green. The room smelt a little musty too, it was old looking but it must be where the bands have their practice before they go on stage. Then it all started to flood back into my mind of what happened last night.

I had ran into Bullets changing room by accident and Matt had seen me, then I ran out the room crying as he tried to get me to stay, and this must be where I ended up. God that sucked. I laughed a little at my actions but then again it was so heart breaking, I don’t think I could ever trust him or even forgive him for what he did. Would you forgive your boyfriend over 3 years if he hit you and then tried to rape you?…Didn’t think so
I suddenly snapped back into reality when I thought of Corey and Brandy’s faces when they found that I was missing.

I spun around fast and ran back to the table to find my phone laid out across it, so I grabbed it and switched it on.
The brightly coloured screen indicated that I had…
38 missed calls
22 unread messages
15 voice messages
I was totally fucked, I grabbed my jacket and pulled it on me then shoved my phone into my jeans pocket, threw the door open and ran down the now lightly lit corridor and out into the open of thousands of people.

Shit.

Corey was going to be livid, he will have been looking for me all night and bitching at everyone because I didn’t go back to the bus. I was literally screwed, and the outcome to this was not going to be pretty. Then I stopped, what if he thought Matt had taken me? Oh shit that was bad, that was really bad.
Killswitch Engage were playing on the main stage but I didn’t have time to or walk through the crowd, so I decided to walk through the backstage entrance hoping that no one would see me. But they did.

“S’cuse me miss, do you have a pass please?” A tall man in about his late 20’s early 30’s stopped me, he was very tall much taller than me and he had a broad body and looked serious. I checked my jean pockets, nothing. Then checked my jacket, pullet it out and showed him. He laughed.
“What’s so funny?” I asked a little annoyed
“Nice try miss but I don’t think your Matt Tuck love” He said and grinned again, he was enjoying this.

I was confused, I didn’t know what he was on about so I turned the plastic proof around and lo and behold he wasn’t lying. It had a photo of Matt, his name and Date Of Birth. I was about to say something when Joey came round the corner.
“Cris! Jesus Christ. We’ve been looking everywhere for you
Where have you been?!” He said and embraced me in a giant heart warming hug. It was just what I needed in the start of the morning.
“S’cuse me sir, but she still needs proof of ID to get through” the big guy said.

Joey quickly grabbed my hand and swigged it.
“She’s my girlfriend mate” He said, I was shocked but played along with it. The man looked at us, like he still didn’t believe us, I sighed.
“Babe! I’ve missed you, where have you been?” I said then kissed Joey on the lips. He squeezed my hand, and I broke apart, his eyes were set wide and he just stared at me.

“Well im sorry miss, please, go straight through” The guard said and let us past in a hurry. I said thank you and walked along the dark corridors with Joey.
This day wasn’t going to go as planned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys for the long wait. But Thank you for waiting I really do appreciate it :)
Hope you enjoy it :)

Emma x