Status: In Progress

A Perfect World

You are the Peace-Maker.

I remember it all.

I remember the moment I was created, just moments ago.

"Creethala." A multitude of voices whispered. Even after being created for only thirty seconds, I realized it was an unusual, powerful sound. They all spoke at once, different tones and accents colliding together to create one majestical voice. My eyes blinked open slowly, attempting to adjust to the brilliant light all around me.

"Creethala." I shrugged off the last bits of dormancy and rose, rubbing my eyes. "There is a lot to be told, and little time to tell it in." Some garments appeared from the swirling white below me, and as I put them on, images implanted themselves in my head. Things I had never seen before -- what was happening? "...I am appointing you to watch over a portion of the new earth, my new earth, along with a select few."

"It is an honor, I assure you." I stared into the eyes of my maker, and kneeled, somehow knowing this was the proper thing to do. "I promise to protect the land and its inhabitants, no matter the cost." The words came out of my mouth on their own.

And he saw that my vow was very good. "You shall not be alone. You shall be helping another to oversee my creation, and I will always be with you." He clasped my shoulders. "Our time is up. Always remember that you are the peacemaker, Creethala." I blinked, and the swirling white and brilliant light had disappeared, leaving a reddish brown stretch of land that appeared as if it went on forever.


I remember it all. Even though I wasn't even alive yet, I remember everything, from the beginning to this present moment.

I looked down at my bronze skin that glinted in the bright light (but not as bright as I was used to) and scorching temperature. Already small droplets were forming on top -- sweat. The word echoed in my mind.

I was stunned for a moment. How do I... how do I know what this is?

Something furry rubbed against my side. It was a four legged beast with a head of hair to rival my own and a long tail that swatted against my back. Standing on his four legs, his back was level with my chest, which was an accomplishment if you took my 5'10" frame into consideration. I ran my hands through his thick, yellowed fur as he sat down beside me, his tongue lolling out of his mouth. "Hey there, big guy," I purred, "where's the water around here?"

His tongue went back in his mouth as he stood and walked in one direction. I adjusted my small, strapless, brown top and reddish-orange skirt and followed.

Who knows? Maybe this one will lead me to the person I'm supposed to be assisting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lemme know if you like this. It just kinda popped into my head.....

:]

FEEDDDDDDDBACKKKKKKKKKKKK
is loved. <3