Status: Active.

She Just Might Get You Lost

Tom Felton.

Tom Felton is what we call ‘one of the lucky ones.’ Beginning to act young, the ambitious boy grew to be a star in a famous series of movies. In love with his work, he never really acknowledges much else. Besides the glory that came with fame, Tom has trouble thinking of anything besides his job.

So today, as he sat on set, Tom began to worry if he was too similar to the character he portrayed- Draco Malfoy, the villain of the Harry Potter series. After pondering this thought while in make-up he summarized it as this; as they were alike in their stubbornness and at times loneliness, they were two completely different people. Of course, one was fictional and he was truly real.

“And.. action!” The director from the chair yelled. Tom’s face immediately went into a grimace.

“You two go along, I have to.. check on something.” And so it goes.

After working fairly late on set, Tom bid adieux to his cast mates and caught the tube back to his flat, right near Hyde Park. A woman of the night crept out of the shadows and stood in Tom’s way.

She was tall and thick with caramel skin. Tom awkwardly looked away from the little clothing she had on. “Looking for a good time?”

“No, thank you.” Tom waved his hand dismissively. Trying to pass the woman, she held a hand to his chest.

“Oh, I can make it worth your while.”

Disgusted and in some ways- afraid, Tom pushed past her to the safety of his flat. Switching on the lights, he searched through his mail the maid had placed neatly on the counter. Nothing of interest.

He looked to the clock as it read 12:47. Dan had asked if he wanted to go to a raved about dance club somewhere sketchy, which Tom declined.

It’s not like he preferred to be alone- just no one of interest really caught his eye. He switched gears in thought to a phone conversation he had earlier this week with his mum.

“Now when will you meet a nice girl? London is full of them!”

To which he patiently answered, “I’m not sure if I really want to meet one, Mum. It’s too much of a hassle.”

“A hassle?! My dear boy, a hassle is doing the laundry everyday. Finding the right girl for you to love is definitely not!”


As Tom settled into his bed, he closed his eyes. I’ll have to test that logic someday.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song's I've Been Listening to.

The Ragged Sea- Alexi Murdoch

Needle in the Hay- Elliot Smith

Now we can get on with the story. This is my first story ever in 3rd person, so messages would be nice! :]