Dreamcatcher

A

Brandon and my mother didn't even realize that I didn't come home that night. That morning I was dancing around on his bed, my shirt off with just my bra and jeans on. Alex was laying down on the bed and smiling up at me, still completely undressed.

"You still have energy?" Alex asks, laughing as I shook my ass in his face.

"You don't?" I look back and smile at him. He chuckles and pulls me back down so I'm sitting on his lap. I feel his hard on poking my butt and he kisses my neck.

"I have enough." He whispers in my ear.

I turn around and straddle his waist. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. His hands go to my jeans and immediately pull the zipper and the button down. I kick them off and he continues kissing me and turns us over.

"I'm going to make love to you so hard that you're going to scream for mercy." Alex kisses down my chest and pulls off my bra in the process, skipping down my stomach and on top of my panties. They were red silk and he smiles and bites at the top of them. I suck in a breath, awaiting what he was about to do. Then he surprises me by ripping them off and immediately licking up my already wet slit.

I cry out as he opens my legs farther and starts doing magic on my clit, knowing every part of me to touch or suck on. I was in heaven. Just as I was about to climax he lets go, climbs back up my body and with his fingers he rubs me into orgasm and thrusts into me at the same time, adding to my orgasm.

It didn't take him long to finish considering I was practically squeezing the life out of him, and he collapsed on top of me.

I laugh quietly to myself.

"What's so funny?" He mutters against my chest.

"You didn't make me scream for mercy."

"You just killed my mojo." Then Alex's head flies up, "I FORGOT TO TAKE YOU HOME LAST NIGHT!" He screams. He jumps up and turns on a shower.

"We need to get you back. I'm in the shits. Get in the shower." Alex picks me up and throws me in the shower before climbing in himself. He throws shampoo, mens, on my head and starts scrubbing it in.

"Chill out! I can do it!" I say.

"You're mom is going to kill me. BRANDON is going to kill me." Alex says angrily, more at himself than me.

"They're fucking, so no, I don't think they are." I quick slap a hand over my mouth.

Did I really just say that?
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know. but it's all i got for right now.