Status: 30 day challenge

Thirty Times

best friend.

Jessie,

We've known each other for five years now. You've dealt with me while I wasn't being treated for my severe depression and mood swings that come with becoming a teenager. I still can't believe all the good times we had, honestly. Everything flows together, from the first day of fifth grade when I needed someone to sit by to the day we tried vodka together. You were the first person I trusted completely, the first friend to actually give me constructive criticism (and I still can't understand why I acted the way I did when you handed it to me), the first friend I cried to. Your family was the first family that came close to being my own.

I have to hand it to you, you're so good at dealing with people like myself. And I know I'm not the best person to be around when something bad happens (you know what I do). Jessie, I don't like it that we've drifted apart. You filled my empty spaces for the longest time, and I guess even though I've moved and made another great friend like you, she'll never be the same. She and I don't have as many amazing memories, but we have learned to accept each other the way you and I had to do. It's gotten harder, with me figuring out surprises about myself and everything. But DJ are always still together, nothing will tear that apart.

To my bff4laalfaeiabpe, forever.

I love you,
Deanna (soon to be known as Indy)