Status: 30 day challenge

Thirty Times

crush.

Chrissy,

When I was with Sean, I never felt anything with him that can compare with the way I feel about you (and trust me, I felt a million things at once with him). You make me feel like the world is about to be crushed and you and I are in the middle of it all, but somehow even through that I feel safe when you're snuggling close to me. I feel like the person I should be, and it fits. Everything fits when you're with me.

Saturday night was the first night we embraced each other like we've never done with any other girl. That night was the night I figured it all out: that we are perfect for each other, at least right now. It's selfish to think about, but when your boyfriend called you during our first experience with each other, I wanted him to leave you alone forever. I was internally screaming for you to understand that I can give you more than any other guy (or girl) can. I can do so much more for you, Chrissy. I'd give you the world if you wanted it! Anything you needed me to do, I'd do it. I know I'd never have to change the path I'm on just to be with you. It seems like both our paths brought us in the middle where we meet. It's supposed to be this way, love. We're supposed to be together, even closer than we were on Saturday. Not just physically together, but also spiritually together and emotionally together. We're almost there, babe.

I need you like the world needs the sun. I'm the world, and you're the sun: so beautiful I can't see anyone else. Just you. And that's how it will be for as long as I love you like I do right now.

Love,
Me