Status: 30 day challenge

Thirty Times

internet friend.

Tom,

Really, you're the closest thing I have to a best friend without even knowing you. Sure, we've talked on the phone a few times and we text every week, but it's not the same as actually going to Florida to visit you. We've made plans to bunk together in college, although I'm pretty sure journalism and becoming a professional musician won't be in the same college.

We've done a lot together without being together. Seriously, we have. And you're so understanding about all the shit that goes through my life. Sometimes I wonder if you're some sort of superhuman with extra gentleness packed inside. You're one of the only guys I know that want girls the way girls want guys: With love and just a hint of lust. I remember when we first started talking, and you'd tell me all these sweet things. You really liked me, and that boosted my self-esteem for a little while. I think it also helped our friendship grow.

Tom, if you were with me right now I'm sure we would do so many things together. From holding hands to rolling down hills, making out in an elevator to eating all the food in my house, we'd still be great friends. I'm glad I met Kevin so I could "meet" you.

Love,
Me