That Tattooed Girl

Four

I let out a bored sigh as I looked at the abandoned merch cart I was stationed at. A lot of fans had bought their shirts beforehand, and now that the show was starting, everyone was gone. The only other people were my fellow merchers, but, honestly, they're not that exciting.

I pulled out my phone in hopes I had a new message from Derek or something. However, I was just greeted with my background: a picture of one of Derek's tattoos.

I tucked my phone away and yawned.

"JJ!"

My head whipped toward the familiar voice. "Paigey!" I squealed, grinning my ass off.

I hopped off of my stool and rushed towards Brian's fiancée. We immediately pulled each other into a bone-crushing hug, smiling like idiots. As soon as Brian brought her home, we became best friends.

"It's so good to see you!" She exclaimed, a grin still plastered on her face.

"You too! How's touring with the big man going?" I inquired.

She smiled and shrugged. "Not too bad, so far. At least, compared to how you told me it was," she laughed, "you made it sound like fucking hell."

I grinned sheepishly and shrugged. "Well, you're also not being a merch bitch. I guess it's funner for you."

She nodded. "True, true. So, I heard you were ready to kill Brian for dragging you here again?"

I chuckled and nodded. "Oh hell yes; I'm so not in the mood for more tour-drama bullshit."

Paige chuckled and playfully rolled her eyes at me. "It hasn't been bad so far. But then again, you're known for bringing that drama shit with you." She teased.

I sighed and smacked her arm. "Don't remind me, Jesus Christ."

"So," she said, a sly grin forming on her lips, "I heard sexy beast picked you up from the airport. How was that?"

I chuckled and nodded. "Pretty awesome. He really is a fucking sexy beast. He's apparently going to do my tattoo challenge during the fuckin' tour."

"I thought Derek didn't even know it?"

"He doesn't; that's why I think it's so ridiculous." I chuckled.

"I know one of 'em!" She stated proudly.

I chuckled. "Which one do you know?"

"The 'My sins keep me alive' one. You're talking about Brian."

I smiled and nodded. "That's right. If it weren't for Brian, I'd have been dead a while ago."
♠ ♠ ♠
soo. i'm writing an original story. it sucks writing them on here because most people only read fanfics, so if you guys could go check out my original that'd be awesome. it's called What Happened to Forever?

and of course, comment or message me about being in the story!