It's All in the Eyes.

prologue.

To be considered a monster, there's a general consensus that one must meet a set of pre-determined characteristics. As an example, being fantastically hideous or deformed might earn you the title of a monstrosity, while being unfathomably cruel and vicious would cause others to refer to your unappealing - not to mention horrifying - actions as "monstrous".

Of course, the use of the term "monster" is simply another method in which us human beings judge one-another - and it turn should be taken with a grain of salt. We use the word ignorantly; it falls from our lips as careless as a breath, used as an excuse and a reason to not approach or tolerate one who isn't necessarily pleasant. By calling another that name, we in turn validate the fact that we are indeed better than they are, even though, in most cases, we certainly are not.

But in being considered a monstrosity myself - though I assure you I am neither ugly nor cruel - I suppose I find the classification of that word to be a sensitive subject, so perhaps I am being too critical.

However, what sane being would believe one to be a monster, simply because Vixani - the Goddess of Childbirth - decided for that fateful someone (myself) to be born female?

Oh, silly me. I seem to have forgotten: quite possibly every creature in the world.