Status: Active.(:

I Owe You

Thirteen.

"I just don't get why it's such a big deal." Justin said, shrugging.

"It's a big deal because Chris Brown abused her, and then she sings a song like these. It's like, she's saying she still loves him." Vanessa countered.

"She didn't write it, though. Eminem did."

"She didn't have to sing it though. And he wrote it with her in mind. So yeah, it's a big deal."

Justin and Vanessa were in an argument about the 'Love the Way You Lie' video that started back in his car when the song was playing on the radio. Somehow they went from the song, to the video, to Rihanna and Chris Brown's relationship. They were so into the discussion, they didn't even notice how they instinctively joined hands when they got out of his car and started walking towards the front doors of the school. Or how almost everyone in the parking lot was staring at them laughing with each other.

"I don't get why people are still hung up on it though, it happened like months ago." Justin said, laughing lightly.

Vanessa rolled her eyes, "He still beat her to a pulp."

"She's still hot." He winked.

Vanessa playfully hit him in the shoulder. "Your not supposed to say another girl is hot in front of your girlfriend." She teased, smirking when she said 'girlfriend'. He chuckled and rolled his eyes this time.

"You're only in that spot for about two more weeks you know." He reminded her. The thought brought a frown to both of their faces. As much as he didn't want to admit it, he enjoyed being with her. And as much as she didn't want admit it, she enjoyed being with him.

"Mhm," She mumbled, "At least teachers don't ask me to make their lesson plans any more."

"And at least I'm making a kick ass grade in Math," Justin said through his laughs. Vanessa started laughing too as they walked through the front doors of the school. This time they did notice how all eyes shot to them.

"Fuckers need to stop staring." Vanessa muttered just loud enough for him to hear. He smirked and squeezed her hand, "Your the one who wanted people to stare in the first place, you know."

"But that was then, and now they think I'm totally oblivious of how you fucked another chick." She laughed silently to herself. She should be mad, not amused.

"When did I do that?" He asked sarcastically. Vanessa got the hint, "Oh! So we both deny it. Got it." She nodded her head furiously, making Justin laugh harder.

"Your such a dork."

"Who uses the word 'dork' nowadays?"

"Who uses the word 'nowadays'?"

"Hip people like me."

"Hip? Did you.. Did you seriously just use the word hip?"

She punched him in the arm lightly again just as they were in sight of all of his friends. Kayley's jaw dropped as she noticed their smiles, and how their hands were connected. "What's this?" She sneered with her lips in flat line. Vanessa cocked her head to the side, "What's what?"

"Don't play dumb, Ness. Don't you remember our conversation?" Kayley's voice turned sweet. A huge circle had now formed around them.

"What conversation?" Vanessa asked, still playing dumb. Justin was trying not to laugh.

"The one we had right after I finished fucking your boyfriend." A loud chorus of "Ohhh"'s erupted from about every persons mouth.

Vanessa's happy expression didn't change, "When did that happen?"

"This weekend, you dumb ass!" Kayley was getting mad now. She crossed her arms in front of her chest and let her mouth hang open in disgust.

"See, that's impossible. He was with me all this weekend. Right, Justin?"

Justin bit his lip, stifling a laugh as he nodded, "Yep."

"No! NoNoNo.. NO!" Kayley screamed, stomping her foot. Vanessa was laughing hysterically now. "It happened! It did!"

"You know what I think Kayley?" Vanessa started, slipping her hand out of Justin's so she could get in Kayley's face. "I think, no wait, I know your jealous. And you just made the whole thing up to try and break us up. But listen here," She stepped back and smiled up at Justin, a real smile, "Nothing can break us up."

She finished her speech with a kiss, that had some girls "aw"ing and some guys fake gaging, and of course there was the "oh"'s. Kayley erupted with a scream and stomped off, all of her little followers walking behind her.

"That was hot," Justin said after they pulled away. Vanessa hit him once more and started walking to her own locker.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah, that was so cheesy.(;
But I'm happy with it.
Are you?
TELL ME IN A COMMENT.
Oh and..
95 FUCKING SUBSCRIBERS.
OH MY EFFING GOD.. IM SPEECHLESS.
You guys, like always, are amazing.
Thats the most I've ever had.
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. <3333

*take a bow;;