Status: Active.(:

I Owe You

Nineteen.

Vanessa always felt different around most of the people at school, but she didn't care. She had places like her music stores, and coffee shops where she was right at home. Justin felt almost the exact opposite. Anywhere he went, he was welcomed with open arms. So when Vanessa took him to her friend's store, he was in for a world of shock.

Justin hopped out of the car, his feet landing on unfamiliar grounds. He had no idea this part of L.A even existed, let alone a store like the one he was in front of. There were posters of bands that looked like the ones in Vanessa's room covering the front windows. He could faintly hear screamo music coming from the inside. He hesitated to walk forward because, honestly, the place kind of scared him.

Vanessa walked around to his side of the car and grabbed his hand. His grimace instantly turned into a grin as he looked down at their connected hands. She rolled her eyes and started pulling him towards the door of one her favorite getaways.

Just before she pulled the door open, Justin stopped abruptly. She groaned and turned to look at him.

"What? Are you scared?" She asked.

"No.. It's just," He looked at her while biting his lip, "I won't get hurt, will I?"

Vanessa laughed and opened the door, but still didn't let go of his hand. They both stepped into the dark store slowly, even Vanessa. She hadn't been there for awhile, and noticed that it had changed a bit. Once she was in far enough, she heard the familiar buzzing noise she loved so much. If that wasn't enough to scare Justin, she didn't know what would.

"I hear buzzing. Where the fuck are we, Vanessa?" He asked in a panic. She rolled her eyes inwardly and kept walking forward.

"Chill your tits. You'll see."

She put her hand forward, feeling a soft fabric in front of her. She pulled it back and pushed Justin inside, stepping in behind him. The look on his face couldn't have amused her more. Before them sat a very tall, very muscular, black man giving another tall muscular man a tattoo. He stopped once he saw Vanessa and stood up.

"There she is! I was starting to think you'd never come back, Ness." The man said in such a low voice Justin was sure China could hear him. He stepped back a little to give him more space, but forgot Vanessa's hand was in his. She pulled him back into his place by her. The man noticed their hands and smiled warmly.

"Who's this?" He asked her.

Vanessa beamed at Justin, then at the man. "This is my friend Justin. I brought him here because, well.." She leaned up into the man's ear to whisper something. Justin's blood ran cold. This wasn't going to be good. She stood normally again, turned towards him.

"This is my friend Terry. He gives the best tattoo's you'll find in the Los Angeles area." She smiled cheekily up at Terry, then back again at Justin, who had a lump in his throat bigger than his small dog.

"Oh, well, that's nice." He squeaked. Terry boomed with laughter after sitting down again to finish the other man's tattoo that seemed to be a name of some sort. After a few more minutes, he was done.

"So, Ness, do you think he can take it?" He asked her while wrapping the man's arm in gauze. Vanessa looked over at Justin with a smirk.

"Oh yeah," She pulled him to the long chair and sat him down. If he thought he was panicking before, it was nothing.

"V-Vanessa-a, what's going on?" He asked with wide eyes.

She laughed almost as hard as Terry. "Don't get your panties up in a bunch, Bieber," She gave him the biggest grin she might have ever conceived as Terry sat in his chair, with something in his hand.

"We're only getting matching piercings."
♠ ♠ ♠
D:D:D:
I haven't updated this in forever!
I am so sorry.
But, I actually like this one.(:
I was going to have them get matching tattoo's.. But I like piercing's better.
So, yeah.
Comment even though I don't deserve them? Haha.
Oh yeah..

THIS IS ALMOST TO 500 READS. :D
You have no idea how happy I am.
And there's 142 subscribers, and 111 comments so far.
You. Guys. Are. The. Shit.
Thanks so much.(:

*take a bow;;