Status: Active.(:

I Owe You

Twenty-Six.

So there they were. Vanessa, Justin, and Kayley, all shopping together having a grand old time. Kidding, of course. All three of them couldn't have been more miserable. While Vanessa and Justin were enjoying being fake cutesy in front of Kayley, who gave Vanessa looks that could burn her head off, it still didn't make for for the times when Kayley would steal Justin away from Vanessa. Vanessa would obviously get jealous, but keep her cool. Well, she would keep what little of a 'cool' she had. And Justin would just get weirded out. He never really did like Kayley. She was just good in bed.

And now they were in American Eagle. Kayley and Justin were content, on account of that they shopped in the store quite often. But Vanessa? She was like a big, fat elephant in the room. All of the other teenagers in the store had on khaki shorts and v-necks with those little bird emblems on them, while she had on a black tank top that had a band name on it that probably no one in the room had heard of, and blue jean shorts that were so ripped up you could see her underwear from the right angle. So maybe she looked like a tramp, but that was her style.

While Kayley searched through the jeans, totally forgetting about her two shopping mates, Vanessa took the time to go over and grab Justin. She needed to get away from Kayley, and more than that, she needed to get Justin away from Kayley. She walked around the store, that smelled actually smelled kind of appealing, until she found him by the boxers.

"We should leave," She told him, looking back to make sure Kayley was still by the jeans. "Now."

"Why? We finally came to a store I like!" Justin protested, smiling like that would make Vanessa stay. He watched as her nose scrunched up and her eyebrows raised. "How can you like this place? Everything is so.. Colorful and bright. And small."

Justin rolled his eyes and went back to looking around. "We'll leave after I'm done here. Until then suck it up or go stand outside." He called over his shoulder. Vanessa groaned loudly, causing a few people to turn around and stare at her. She was about to take his advice and just go stand outside when Kayley came running up to her with about ten pairs of jeans in her hands. "Here, go try these on." She told Vanessa, pushing her towards the fitting rooms. "They'll make your butt look great! Come out when you're done too, I wanna see them."

Kayley pushed her into a stall, along with the jeans, and slammed the door behind her. Vanessa once again groaned and picked out the darkest pair of jeans out of the bunch and put them on. They were about three sizes too big. Did Kayley think she was that fat?

"They're too big!" She called out, hoping Kayley was still there.

"Just come out and let me see." Kayley called back. Vanessa slowly opened the door and peered out. When she saw that there was no one in sight except for Kayley, she walked fully out. When Kayley saw that Vanessa had to actually hold the jeans up by the waist, she frowned.

"Oh, I guess they are too big. And I thought that would be the perfect size!"

"All of them are a size 7. I'm a size 3." Vanessa told her. Kayley frowned again. "Well then give me all of those jeans. I'll go get new ones. Don't run off!"

When all of the jeans were in Kayley's hands, not including the ones Vanessa was wearing, she sped off out of the fitting room. As she was walking out, and Vanessa was walking back into the stall, Justin walked into the fitting room. Just before Vanessa closed the door he slipped into the medium sized stall with her, then closed the door. Vanessa didn't seem to notice a thing.

He smirked when an idea popped into his head. Just as she was about to take off the jeans, or really just let them fall, he slipped one hand around her waist and another over her mouth, then started kissing the back of her neck. He grinned when she started biting his fingers. Typical Vanessa. He twirled her around the face him.

Her eyes widened when she saw it was him. "Fuck you!" She whisper yelled, hitting him in the shoulder. He snickered, but kept his arm in its place around her waist. "I thought someone was about to rape me!"

"I don't think anyone would want to rape you while you're wearing those jeans." He whispered back. She hit him in the shoulder again a few times, then surprisingly just let her head fall onto his chest.

"Can we stop this now? It's been torture." She asked him. He looked down at her with a smirk.

"Fake dating me is that bad?" He asked. She looked up again and laughed. "I meant shopping. But you are pretty difficult sometimes."

Justin dropped his mouth as if he was in shock. Vanessa laughed at him then pushed him back so she could put on her shorts again. She didn't even care that he was in the stall with her. After checking herself in the mirror, she opened the door and pushed Justin out, then walked out herself. She turned around to leave, and saw that Kayley was standing there with more jeans in her hands and an almost scary grin on her face. For a second Vanessa was scared that Kayley might have heard them talking. But then she remembered that they were whispering. She couldn't have heard them, no.

Could she?

"Um, we have to go." Justin said, grabbing Vanessa's hand. "Emergency with.. My dog.. And I'm her ride.. So bye!"

And then they ran out of the fitting rooms, and the store, and the mall, leaving a very confused yet satisfied Kayley in their tracks.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY UPDATED. IT'S BEEN LIKE TWO MONTHS. SORRY.
haha i had so much writers block and stuff.
but dont worry, i made a new banner and just magically got an idea! :)
jk. but seriously it took me forever to make that banner and it still sucks.
i changed what vanessa looks like too. she now looks like ke$ha.
deal with it.
tell me what you think of the banner though!
and the chapter, of course. (:
WOOOOO COMMMENTS.

also.. we reached 200 subscribers! then went back down to 195.
WHY? D: i was so happy! get it back up for me!
i'll be updating more.. on the weekends though.. because i have school and sports during the week..
but still.
WOOOO COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS.

*take a bow;;