Sequel: Taion
Status: Complete. Sequal Up

Take This To Heart

Rumors, Self Titled

The person that answered started crying as soon as I said 'Emma'. I panicked. "Who is this? Mona is it you?"

"Na-uh. It's Sara-Leigh. Who's this?"

Sara-Leigh. I wondered why she was answering the phones. She was seven and Mona never allowed anyone to use the office phones. I was puzzled. "Sara-Leigh, it's Phoenix. You remember me, don't you? What's wrong? Why are you answering the phones?"

She sniffled. "Mona's in her office, talking on the phone. Emma's still lost. Josh told me that on the news, they think she's been kidnapped. Mona put me in charge."

I was stunned and shock once more settled over me. When I found my voice I strongly said. "Don't worry, doll. Josh's lying." Though I knew he wasn't. Josh was the most honest kid at the house. He was one of the innocent ones that somehow always got the job of delivering bad news. And the one that always got beat up at school. "Listen, Sara. She'll be okay. I'm going to go find her okay? I'll get her back. I swear I will. Tell Mona that. But I gotta go now, Doll. I'll see you when I bring her back okay?"

A small sniffle and an 'OK' and I was gone. I hung up, took a pen from the counter and flipped over a poster advertising a club that Jack had brought back earlier that day.

I didn't know how to began writing, but the pen found the paper and it went from there.

Emmas been kidnapped. I've got to go find her. I can't wait til you get back. Stay safe.

I had no idea what to write. I knew it was a jumbled mess, but I was never good with words
.
It would do. I thrust my phone in my pocket, grabbed my bag, shoved random clothes in it (along with the phone charger), and took a look at the tour bus. Hopefully in a few weeks I'd see it again. I sighed and left the vehicle, kissing my hand and touching the side of it. I'd miss it and I hated leaving Alex and Jack and Zack like this. I locked the doors and started walking.

Slinging my bag on my shoulder, I thought, No turning back now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hates this chapter. It' sjust bleh! :P But thanks for reading anyways. Expect a lot of drama in the next chapters. :) And comment!!

Thanks to nellieey for commenting. :)

Comments and Hugs make the world go round. Remember that. *seriously looks at readers* :D