Delectable

Dip Me in Chocolate

"Oh fuck, that's so good." Brian Haner's eyes were closed tightly in ecstacy. His long, thin fingers curled around the thighs seated so delicately on top of his own.

A plump mouth kissed gently at his thin lips, the velvet tongue licking away any of the sweet substance left around his mouth. "Do you like it?" Zacky Baker's smooth voice cooed, his body inching closer to pressing his chest against the hard bodied form below him.

"Zachary," Brian started with a stern tone, lifting his head from the back of the chair he was seated in to look at his boyfriend with a certain irritation in his eyes. "Stop talking and give me more." His voice was almost pathetically demanding and Zack's lips curved into a devious smirk at the larger man's tone.

With an impatient stare set on the eyes in front of him, Brian opened his mouth in anticipation and raised his eyebrows expectantly. He was rewarded with the warmest, sweetest taste he'd ever experienced in his life and a low moan rumbled deep in his throat. "Jesus, Zack."

Zacky maneuvered his body so that his bare feet were flat against the hardwood floor, that ever-present smirk still painted on his lips. "Give me a kiss."

Brian whined and opened his eyes, his short fingernails digging crescents into the pale thighs of his lover. Quickly he leaned forward and placed a wet kiss against Zacky's cheek, smiling childishly at the man on top of him as he expected more immediately. But his boyfriend didn't oblige, 'tsk'ing him quietly under his breath before he poked out his already pouty lips expectantly. With an impatient sigh, Brian kissed Zack's lips and opened his mouth again, his infamous smirk now making its first appearance.

Before he gave him what he wanted, the smaller man's tongue delved out between his own lips and he gave a small sound of approval. The whine from his boyfriend caused his eyes to roll on instinct but he gave him what he wanted with a small roll of his hips followed by a soft laugh. Brian's tongue swept over his lips and he let out a long, satisfied sigh before his boyfriend's laugh caught his attention.

"What?" He asked with eyebrows furrowed in confusion, his hands gently releasing their deathgrip on the thick thighs in their grasp as he panted quietly and tried to catch his breath.

Zacky only smiled and leaned his body back, bracing his weight on the dining room table behind him and his legs raising so that his feet rested on the wooden chair Brian was seated in. "That was the last of it, baby."

A look of disappointment took over Brian's features as he looked around and behind Zacky's body on the kitchen table. "No..." The whine that he emitted was short lived, a bright idea sparking up in his head quickly. In one swift movement, his strong arms wrapped around the body on his lap and Brian pulled Zacky in for a desperate kiss. His tongue and lips searched that warm mouth for the last remnants of his new love and he pulled away only once he was satisfied, left breathless and disappointed once more.

Brian's long fingers reached behind Zacky's body and grasped cool metal, bringing the sticky pan to his face. "That was the second most delectable, delicious, amazing thing I've ever had in my mouth."

"What's the first?" His boyfriend asked his a smirk, already knowing the answer.

"You." Brian answered simply before he brought his tongue around the inside of the small dish in his hand, searching for any particle of the surprise chocolate cake his boyfriend had presented not an hour before that was possibly left.