Status: in progress

Sherlock and the Medium

The Missing Bracelet 10

Later that day, Destiny is standing on her apartment building looking out at the setting sun. She was breathing evenly and had a few stray tears running down her cheeks, still a little emotional from the talk with Rene.
“Has you’re ghost gone then” she hears a deep voice behind her and her breathing quickens as she hadn’t expected it.
“Yes” she nods.
Sherlock walks forwards and stands beside her.
“I take it, the sister liked her gift” he says looking forwards.
“Yes she did” Destiny smiles.
“So you do this a lot then don’t you” Sherlock comments turning and leaning against the small wall so he could see her face clearer.
“Yes i do” she nods pursing her lips “There always someone needing help, alive or dead”
“Hmm” he cocks his head.
“What” she asks turning to him.
“Oh it’s nothing” he stands and goes to walk away but Destiny turns and grabs his arm.
Hiding a smirk he turns back.
“I’m going to offer a proposal” he looks down.
“Go on” she moves backwards and leans against the wall as he did before.
“I help you, if you need it, and if i need help, well actually i won’t need help but you never know” his eyes keep on hers.
“Fine, if i need help i know where to go” she nods and looks down at the ground and he walks away.
“Oh but next time” he turns and walks back to her “Trust me” she gives him a confused look so he collaborates.
“You never told me what you found out, i knew anyway, but it would have stopped you from gaining those bruises” he fingers her neck and pulls her Mac collar loose showing she had nasty hand marks around her neck.
“Got it” he looks down at her and she nods “Good” he walks back “And yes, there will be running get used to it” he calls and he disappears down the stairs.
Destiny chuckles and she looks back down to the ground, a few minutes later Sherlock appears and he calls for a taxi, he opens the door then looks up, he waves his hand slightly and she waves back.
“Great” she murmurs watching the taxi drive off “A genius who is a sociopath and a girl who sees ghosts, what a combination” she turns and walks down the stairs to her apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
not entirely sure if i like that story, it was just a thought that was stuck in my head after watching Sherlock and Ghost whisperer, i was hooked on the 3 part Sherlock on BBC, and had to write something..... i'm not sure whether or not to carry on with this story line or start another, this seems too rushed like my others..comment its really appreciated.