Status: in progress

Sherlock and the Medium

The Missing Bracelet 9

Destiny looks up at the apartment building and walk in.
She knocks on a door and a blonde woman answers she looked to be around 23 years old.
“Hi are you Rene Lenten” Destiny asks.
“Yes can i help you” Rene asks confused, she took in the 19 year old girls form and sees her wearing skinny jeans tucked into black converses, she wore a black Mac over her black top, and her hair was curled up into a bun, her fringe pulled back into a quiff.
“No my name’s Destiny, i think i can help you” Destiny smiles, her lip gloss shining.
Rene let’s her in and Destiny explains.
“So you’re saying my sister is here” Rene asks doubtfully and Destiny looks to her side, standing there was Anna who was smiling at her sister.
“She’s here yes” Destiny nods.
“No” Rene shakes her head.
“Tell her that i kept bunny with me” Anna tells Destiny.
“Anna wants me to tell you that she kept bunny with her” Destiny informs looking confused.
“Oh” Rene’s hand rushes to her mouth and tears spilled over her eyes “Bunny” she laughs lightly.
“She’s really here then” Rene looks around and Destiny smiles.
“Right beside you” Rene turns into the direction of Anna and opens her mouth but quickly looks at Destiny.
“Can she hear me” she asks still crying.
“Yes” Destiny nods.
“Anna, i just want to say I’m sorry” Rene ducks her head.
“Tell her she doesn’t need to be sorry, it wasn’t her fault” Anna smiles.
“She says you don’t need to be sorry, it wasn’t your fault” Destiny repeats.
“All she ever did was love and support me”
“All you ever did is love and support her” Destiny says and her eyes water up slightly feeling the emotions.
“And no matter what” Anna shakes her head “No, matter what happens I’ll always love her”
“And she says” Destiny swallows a tear falling down her cheek “No matter what happens she will always love you”
“Just as i will always love you” Rene nods crying.
“Give her the bracelet” Anna tells Destiny.
Destiny slips her hand into her pocket and produces a beautiful charm bracelet in the middle of it was a bunny.
“Here she wants you to have this” she passes it to Rene who laughs while crying.
“I remember, i used to be so jealous of this, and she promised” she takes in a deep breath “She promised one day i would have it” Rene cries “I never wanted it to be like this”
“Tell her things happen for a reason” Anna whispers more.
“She said things happen for a reason and no matter how much you try to figure out if you could have done something don’t, it was her time and she’s ready” Rene sobs into her hands and a few more tears run down Destiny’s cheeks.
Anna looks out at the skyline window and her face alights into happiness.
“Daddy” she murmurs and a smile breaks out on her lips, she turns to her sister and Destiny.
“Tell her i see Daddy tell her i see our father”
“She sees your dad” Destiny bites her trembling lip.
“You do” Rene cries but she was smiling “You tell him i love him, and he was the best father he could have ever hoped to be”
“I will” Anna whispers and raises a hand to her sister’s cheek. Rene gasps and slightly leans into the cold feeling.
“I’ll miss you” Anna breathes “But I’ll always be in here” she points to Rene’s heart “And here” she points to her head.
“Tell her i love her”
“She loves you” Destiny tells Rene “And she’ll miss you, she says she’ll always be in your heart and memories”
“I love you too” Rene cries and with a last smile, Anna walks to the window.
“I coming daddy” she whispers and she fades into the light leaving a slight draft.
Destiny smiles and more tears run down.
“She’s gone” she tells Rene, who nods crying even more, clutching the bracelet to her heart.