Status: Complete; Comments, please?; Foralog?

Roaring Thunder

Preface

Alison’s alive!! Well, kind of. She’s dead, yes, but now she’s a Riddle. Kevin forced her into the initiation, even though she kept denying. It was so weird. I didn’t know you could do that! But, turns out she got more and more transparent. Nina eventually told me that Alison would disappear completely if she kept refusing. So, now Alison is a Riddle.

Thunder has been living with us since the war. Summer is over, and school is starting up. Everyone’s eager to start school. Sophie’s going into the elementrary, that’s not too far from the high-school. Alison has absolutely refused that Sophie go back home.

Oh, and Alison’s house is beautiful! And it’s like a manison inside. She hates that about it, but it does come in handy, seeing as there’s always a group in there. Her house is made out of emeralds, aquamarine, blue apatite, amethysts, jade, black onyx, and many, many other stones that only she seems to know about.

And me? Well, I’m trying to figure out about that prophecy Raine mentioned. I’ve asked just about everyone, and no one will tell me. Seriously, it’s annoying the heck out of me. But, I guess I’ll live.

Kevin and Josh have been getting along. I don’t know how it happened, but they’re actually nice to each other. I think it’s because of their sister, Raine. It was shocking to find out about her.

Oh, and speaking of Raine! — turns out she’s leader of another Riddle group called the Rains. I personally think that’s so tacky naming a group after yourself. But, yeah. And they don’t stay in places long.

Kevin has been bugging Alison, asking where she is. Alison doesn’t seem to care, though. Oh, and you will never believe it! But Alison’s an even better psychic now that she died. She can control when she gets visions! Colby is totally jealous, I can tell.

Oh, well … I’m probably boring you to death with this little thing. So, lets just hurry up and get to the story of my life … again. Has anybody noticed that a lot seems to happen to me?
♠ ♠ ♠
This is called a triquel. ’Kay? Making sure everyone is on the same page as me.

Comments?