Status: is going to update soon

Only in a Dream

The Big Break

Tre went up to Lexxi's mom, after he was done talking to Lexxi.

"Casey, can I talk to you for a moment?" Tre asked Lexxi's mom, while tapping her shoulder.

"Sure, i can chat for a few minutes." Lexxi's mom said getting up.

She followed Tre into another room, while Lexxi was telling Billie and Mike what was going on between Tre and her mom.

"Is everything ok between those two? Tre's been looking at her all throughout the concert..." Billie asked, while getting some water.

"There's something I have to tell you... about them." Lexxi said, while managing to sit on the couch with Mike. "My mom seems to like Tre, not only has she been staring at him, but she seems to be in a trance somehow. Like having him in her life, is all she ever wants since we came to the concert tonight."

"No wonder Tre was looking over at her." Mike replied, with a stare. "I saw him staring your way alot. I thought he was looking at you at first, but then I followed his glance, and he was looking at your mom. I wanted to stop him, but he looked so in love with her."

"Maybe this big chance could make him be happy again" Billie said laughing. "Who knows, his last girlfriend dumped him. Ever since then, he was always upset. He didn't want us to cheer him up at first, but then he got over it. If Tre is in love, he will admit it to your mom."

Billie patted Lexxi's shoulder then hugged her, "Give Tre a chance, this could make him happy again."

"Yeah, Lexxi. I agree with Billie this time, give them a chance, it can work out somehow." Mike agreed, while giving Lexxi a hug. "Before you know it, they'll come out, and they'll be in each other's arms."

Lexxi smiled, and she thought things over. Who knows? she thought to herself, things can work in a way, a positive way. I could have a new dad, and mom will be happy again.

Lexxi, Billie, and Mike talked about the concert, while laughing. When in the next room, things were getting a bit lovey dovey between Lexxi's mom and Tre.

********************
Tre's POV

"Casey, there's something I need to tell you." I said, while brushing my hair away.

"Me too, but you first. Guys usually go first." Casey said while giggling.

"Casey, ever since I met you tonight, i couldn't help but stare at you throughout the whole concert." I said, while smiling at her. "I've never felt this way about anyone before. Ever since my last girlfriend dumped me, i haven't been myself since last month. Now that I saw you, i think i'm in love."

"Tre, i feel the same way." Casey said agreeing. "Ever since my last husband left me, I haven't been the same either. But I admit, I'm in love with you as well."

She stared into my eyes. Her blue eyes reminded me of the ocean. I wanted to kiss her, i really wanted to!

Then, without warning, I leaned into her, and kissed her! It was a thing come true between us.

I never wanted it to stop, I hugged her, and kept kissing her.

Things were never better, is this for real? Or is it something that is going to be regretted for everyone?
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this chapter isn't too long. I wanted to put some turning point into it. Enjoy! :)