Status: DONE!!!!! Sequal soon!

He Loves Me Not

Two of Two

I awoke to find the body I had been cuddling against gone and a pillow in its place. I rolled over and heard someone cough in the door way. I faced the sound to find Michael. I smiled at him.
"Get up and get dressed better. We're all going out to lunch for your birthday." I whined and rolled over again. I cuddled against the pillow again. I was slowly drifting back to sleep when I was suddenly floating. I screamed as I fell to the ground.
"Get up fairy boy, or we're leaving you behind." I grumbled and stretched before standing up. I tripped over a shoe and falling into Michael's chest. We crashed to the ground, painfully.

"Get off me fag!" He growled at me.
"Sorry, sorry. I'm really sorry!" I exclaimed getting up and running to my closet. I ran inside of it and locked the door. (Yes my closet has a lock; it’s a walk in closet.) Michael was yelling and banged on the door, but I couldn't hear what he was saying. I changed quickly and did my hair. I unlocked the door and darted past Michael.

I made it almost to the stairs before Michael caught me.
"NO!" I screamed, truly terrified.
"Damn it Lucas!" He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.
"I said I was sorry! I tripped!" I flailed around and felt my foot connect with something soft. Michael froze, moaned and fell to his knees. I slid of his shoulder and found him cupping his balls.

"Shit! I'm so, so sorry Mikey!"
"If I could move right now, you would be so fucking dead you little faggot!!!" He screamed. I whimpered and ran down stairs and hid behind my mom, crying.
"Save me mommy he's going to kill me!" When we were still in high school he used to use me as his personal punching bag and I was scared that Michael was going to try it again.

"Lulu what's wrong?" my mom asked.
"I fell on him and he was chasing me. Then he picked me up and I accidentally kicked him in...places." Just then Michael came limping around the corner holding himself. I squeaked and cowered farther behind my mom. He growled at me and I squeaked. I muttered another “I’m sorry.”

“Do something like that again you little cunt and you’re dead.” I bit my lip.
“Michael!” His mom shouted.
“Both of you pull yourselves together! We’re leaving soon.” I dashed up the stairs and fixed my hair and eyeliner before going back downstairs.

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

The wedding came together nicely and we got married with in the month. I spent three hours of our wedding night trying (and failing) to convince Mikey to fuck me. I ended up getting punched in the stomach and jacking off in the hotel room bathroom.

I awoke one morning to Michael spooning me, his hard on pressed into my back. I rolled him over and proceeded to give him the best blow job of his life, or so I thought. Mikey came in my mouth before releasing what was going on. This got me punched in the stomach... again, and I ended up jacking off in the bathroom...again. This is how the pillow wall started.

After this wonderful experience (for me at least) Michael stopped looked at me. He never really even talked to me unless he had to or to insult me. But I didn't give up. I'd loved him for too long to give, up.

I sigh, returning to real life. I turn off the shower and get out. If I'm really going to do this I want to leave a note. I sneak back into my bedroom and grab a pen and a piece of paper. I climb back into the bathtub and begin my note. I was going to write one to Michael and one to everyone else.

Dear Michael,
I love you, with all my heart, but I can't live with the way you treat me. I know you love me too, just not in the way I want. I hope you can forgive me and I hope you'll be more tolerant to people like me in the future.
I love you, Lucas


I write the other note to my parents and Michael's before taking a deep breath. The razor glides smoothly over the skin of my wrists. I make three deep gashed in each one before making an X across my chest to speed up the blood loss.

Everything soon starts getting fuzzy and I hear Michael open the door, yelling "You've been in here long enough! Shit! Lucas what have you done!"
"I love you Michael." I whisper as I hear him talking into the phone. My eye's flutter shut and everything goes black.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END....

Okay so I'm going to be doing a sequal, but these two chapters are for the contest on the summary page so I can't really write all I want to, but whatever.