Scream...for Synyster Gates!

Oh, Please Keep Screaming

I slowly stalked my prey. I watched as her legs took every quick pace forward. The way her nervous glances sent shivers of glee down my spine. I stretched my muscles, just thinking about how easy this task will be. I glanced to my left to see my partner, looking nervous. Noobs are always a set back on the job.

I turned my body back towards the brunette who was our focus and she walked inside a gas station. I involuntarily groaned, hating when victims did this. I heard and saw Terry run across the street to me. I felt my anger rise at his carelessness.

“Gates she’s inside the station. What do we do? What if she gets suspicious and then calls the cops? Gates, come on, what do we do?” Terry was panting, and it made my face turn in disgust. I was never like this, though I did not join on my own free will. I had to learn quickly and rise to the top.

“Yeah I obviously fucking know she’s in the station that’s why I’m in this damn alley way. As to what we do, we fucking wait. No she cannot call the popo anyways, if you listened to the boss earlier you would know that we have connections, in there too. Next times you decide to fucking leave your post to ask me dumbass questions; I will make you the victim. Especially if you are as careless as you just were.”

Terry shied away and quietly leaned on the opposite side of the alley wall. I had the entrance, and only exit from the gas station the women hid in, in my view. I looked over at the scared apprentice, and thought back to my first day.

I had been following my mentor as we chased down a man who refused to pay the boss. I was nervous inside, but knew that it had to be finished. If not, my friends would be no more. The man had actually made it better for us, quickly speed walking towards a water tower, void of any people. I remember as my mentor whisked around in the shadows, me following, and learning. The prey turned around and caught site of him. He dashed for cover and broke his leg as he tripped over a broken pipe.

He told me that I could not let this guy go, and I would have to go and get him on my own. At first, I stood there shocked, as he winced in pain, grasping his leg in pain, then I picked up the pipe and ran. I remember the feel of adrenaline as I chased after the flailing, whimpering man. I tilted my arm back, and threw the pipe at his back. He fell to the ground faster then I expected.

I walked up to the gasping man as he grasped his aching back. I picked up the pipe and flipped the man over. He began to whimper and beg for his freedom. Promising he would pay the money after he paid his rent. How he had a family to support. I ignored his comments as I bashed it across his face. I could feel the animal coming out of me. It wanted full control, and that is what I gave.

Every bash it made felt normal. It was just an extended arm, which felt like it was always there. His screams pierced the night air, and it made me feel powerful. I could feel the sense of addiction and love for murder crawl through my human body. It was the start of something new.

I remembered when my friends Zacky, Matt, Johnny, and Jimmy where held at gunpoint with me. The fear we experienced. Someone had told the boss that we were the ones who killed their dealer and stole his drugs. I confessed, even though I did not. He released the others, but instead of killing me, he made me join and do his work. For one year, I was to have to do his work, and then I could leave, as long as I kept my mouth shut.

It has now been two years, and I do not want to leave. The feeling I get and the money and services in return. I still tour with my friends, even if they disapprove of what I do after. I heard a bell ring, and looked to the gas station. The brunette looked both ways then smiled, happy of no one in site. I chuckled softly and rose to my feet, Terry clumsily but silently rising to his.

She turned the corner and I walked into the streetlight. I motioned Terry to go around the other way, as I followed behind. My moves were stealthy, and I was proud of that. The gears in my head were already turning, thinking of how to kill her. She had refused to fuck the boss, and no one dos that without no punishment.

The boss had told me to originally rape her, and kill her off, but I had better ideas in mind. I was about to round the next corner, and looked over seeing terry actually stick to the plan.

“Come here baby, lets get it on,” terry said slurring his voice as he jumped out in front of her. She ran back the way she came, towards me. I casually walked by, as if I was on a night walk. She began to scream fro help as Terry staggered behind.

“Come with me miss, quickly,” I said hastily, grabbing her arm as she sighed with relief. That is how I liked it. When they were vulnerable and believed you were there to help. “My motel room is right here, you can come in and call for a ride from family or friends. Is that okay?” I saw her nod as I rushed her to the room. The owner of the motel was a friend. To the boss and me.

I pushed her in and quickly locked the door, panting as if I was breathless and as scared as she was. She was shaking and it turned me on just to see her vulnerability. I motioned her to take a seat on the clean bed, as I grabbed the phone for her.

“It’s not working,” she said as she tried dialing a cut phone cord. I frowned; playing my acting role was fun.

“Ah, I have my cell phone,” I said searching around for it. When I picked it up, I let my face fall even more.

“It’s dead, miss.” I went and sat next to her on the bed, tossing my cell phone to the floor. She was quite pretty, and I could see why the boss would want her.

“I c-cant go b-back out t-there,” she said tearing up. “I knew s-someone was fo-following me out there.” I gently and seductively rubbed her shoulders as she smiled at me.

“You can stay here if you’re too scared. I know I would not go out there. Lot of monsters out here.” While I offered, I felt her body relax and moved my hand to her thigh, rubbing it softly.

“Oh are you sure? I don’t want to be a burden,” she said blinking her eyelashes and smiling. I had successfully turned her on. However, whom did I not turn on? I was fucking Synyster Gates.

“Yeah it’s no problem, make yourself at home.” I got up and locked the doors as she turned around. When I turned back, she was stripped down and laying on the bed. It usually was not this easy, but I did have a concert tomorrow, so the easier the better.

“What’s this?” I asked, surprising a shocked feeling. She called me over with the cliché finger movement, and I came over. Her movements were fast, and her hands roamed more then usual women did. She removed my shirt, tracing her fingers over my six-pack. We walked into the bathroom, turning on the shower, the steam fogging up the mirrors and glass screen for the shower. She fell back into the water, and pulled me in.

For a moment, I was lost in the moment, and then cleared my head as water pelted over us. I removed her from my body as she tried to undo my pants. I quickly slammed her against the shower wall. Back and forth, I slammed her body against it. At first, she thought I was just rough but then the horror grew inside her. I threw her to the floor, and grabbed a knife I had stashed in an empty shampoo bottle. Her eyes grew in fear, and I laughed. She attempted to get up, and run for the doors, for an escape, but I shook my head no.

“You should learn to not do that. Fighting only makes it harder, baby,” I said clicking my tongue with fake disappointment. In reality, it made my heart fly with joy. Their helpless struggling always ended.

I slowly cut her nose off, relishing her scream of pain. It was more of a turn on then her naked, pale breasts in front of me. The feeling of power escalated as she screamed increasingly. No one could hear her. Only my fortunate ears and me could. As her blood pooled around us I sliced off other body parts. Her bottom lip, her left ear, her fingers, and an eye all separated from her body floating in the rising water. Her body disfigured, to where it was pure beauty.

“Scream, scream, scream… the way you would if I ravaged your body.” I whispered into her only ear left attached. “Oh wait I already have, bitch.”

“Scream, scream, scream… the way you would if I ravaged your mind. Now I haven’t done that now have I?” I said frowning and then smiling as if an idea just came to me.

I took the knife and carved a circle on top of her skull, letting it fall out, exposing her brain. Her screams were to the highest point possible, and I leaned back soaking it in. Blood had sprayed onto the foggy glass screen and I laughed, letting the feeling fill my body. I stabbed the knife into her brain and she died screaming.

I leaned back against the shower, her dead bleeding body over mine, lifeless and limp. I stared at the blood on the glass and traced the word Scream onto it. The blood forming around it, making it look as sinister as myself.

I called Terry in to dispose the body while I called the boss. Terry's eyes gave away his fear and disgust at what I had done, and I smiled. I like having the power to scare people. To taste their blood on my skin was pure ecstasy. With me, there was no struggling. All their desires finally perish, just as they will.

I stared at the body now being dragged out, patting myself on the back for a good nights work. Yes, I will keep doing this. I will continue to feel their blood and despair underneath my fingertips. The adrenaline will never run out, nor the love of their dieing screams to my ears. Yes, I will hunt again one night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, not the best but yeah. Hope you like my banner, i love it!!!!
;D
gawd gates is sexeh, as I said in the summary, i'd let him do that to me, baha.... maybe... yeah, ;D
Baha, well wish em luck, and I hope you liked it. ;D Not as gruesome as my Deaths Embrace one shot, but i wasn't going for that kinda thing....