Status: On Hold.

Masquerade Mansion

______Story about a group of people who are accepted to be in a contest to be the greatest actress/actor. During their trials, they wear a mask symbolizing theirselves. The mansion they stay in is none other than "Masquerade Mansion." Filled with rumors of strange happenings. The main heroine encounters a mysterious stranger, known to the whole mansion, who makes himself known as "The Joker, Crown King of Clowns." A strange romance begins, and in the midst of it, tragedy strikes in the Masquerade Mansion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

______Rowan slowly came out of shadows, and she cleared her throat, feeling the uneasyness in the air. She was caught looking at him in various occasions, but now. . . It was different. Now, he had confronted her to come out and reveal herself. What would she do now? As she stood there, facing him face to face with nothing to protect herself, she realized how stupid she was. Following him and staring at him from afar. . . Why couldn't she just ask him?
______Do it! a demanding voice told her inside her head. It's your chance! To escape this hole. It's hope.
______She understood. Even now, as he continued to stare at her, bewildered, she found the courage. She grabbed the chance, and then she said, "I wish to show you my talent!"
______"What?" he replied with a surprised snort.
______She gathered one more pull of her strength and said, "I'm an actress!"
  1. Chapter One
    Greg makes a proposition.
  2. Chapter Two
    Rowan sees what true love looks like.
  3. Chapter Three
    Mr. Creepy's appearance leaves Rowan stricken.
  4. Chapter Four
    Rowan must get ready for her date with Greg.