His Own Harley Quinn

Thirteen

Jackie was in her bedroom, she had finally gotten an email back from the Dean and was read the email with her reading glasses.
She had locked herself in her room all night and was pretty sure the only was she was getting out was through the second story window in her bedroom.
The party was a bad idea, and the news only got worse as she read the letter from the Dead.
“I am unfortunately unable to let you register for the Fall Semester, however you may always apply for next year or transfer after a certain amount of credits.” The letter said.
Jackie chocked up as she slammed her laptop shut, letting herself cry as she sat at her amour, not caring who heard her at all.
Alfred walked into the room, seeing the teenager sob from the events of the night; he knew she was wearing down and couldn’t take much more from all the beatings she was taking.
He walked towards her before reaching for her hair brush and brushed her blonde hair softly.
“I’m sorry, love.” Alfred whispered as he brushed her hair.
Jackie shook her head “And the cherry on top of the shit-tastic sundae is that I’m unable to go to Yale this year. Could this night get any worse for me?” she asked.
Alfred shook his head “Doubt it.” He said.
“Like you care.” She muttered under her breathe.
Alfred put the brush down and sighed heavily “My dear child, I only want the best for you. The party was a bad idea, but knowing how Mr. Wayne gets sometimes, it’s hard to argue with him.” He said.
Jackie sighed “I’m going to bed, Alfred.” She said.
She got up from her chair and looked at Alfred, who gave her a hug before leaving the bedroom.
“This will all be over soon.” Jackie told herself, taking her reading glasses off and lying on the bed in her cocktail dress.

It was her last day of community service, Jackie really couldn’t believe it but it was happening.
Marty was stalking her once again in an attempt to ‘apologize’ but nothing was going to fix the problem that wasn’t supposed to be fixed.
“At least tell me you want to kill me!! Or that you hope I burn in hell! Hit me! Shank me! I don’t care—react to me!” Marty said, almost yelling as he followed right behind Jackie.
Jackie stopped in her tracks as she finally turned around and faced Marty “You right, I should…” she said, pushing Marty off the railing off the walkway and watched him fall to the first story.
She simply looked over to see if anyone saw it, and they did, but Marty was still breathing and she left it at that as she walked to her office.

Jackie was cleaning up her office, she truly was going to miss it but then again she was happy that she didn’t have to wake up early and show up after that day.
There would be no more paper cuts or pens exploding on her, nothing but silence.
Jackie organized every file, every piece of paper, and every single paper clip when a sudden violent explosion disrupted everyone and everything around her.
The alarms were blasting as Jackie fell to her knees, her breathing was getting harder as a deep fog of smoke blinded her sight as she laid on the floor, expecting to die from lack of oxygen.
A blurry figure looked down at her as her vision completely blurred, Jackie was losing consciousness as she reached out for the figure before falling unconscious entirely.

“Right this way,” Harley said, guiding Crane out of his cell.
Harley Quinn handed Crane a gas mask as he walked out of his cell, Crane immediately put it on as he walked with his acquaintance.
Crane adjusted his tie “Will Ms. Gibbard be joining us?” he asked in a subtle tone while walking with Harley Quinn to the back entrance of Arkham Asylum.
Harley smiled “Yes, she’ll meet us in the van.” She remarked.
Crane smiled, he was feeling carefree as everyone around him was either panicking or choking on the gas around them.
“I hope we don’t damage her lungs with the gas.” Crane went on to say as he opened the back door.
Harley shrugged her shoulders as she walked though the door “Ehh, she’ll probably need them when she screams for help, not that she’ll need it, but…” she said.
The two Gotham villains entered the back of a black van, waiting for The Joker and his prize.

“Oh, darling…” The Joker said. He tossed the young girl’s body into the van as he smiled at his lover “I brought you a present.” He said.
The Joker hopped into the van as Dr. Crane checked her pulse “What happened?” Dr. Crane asked.
“Oh, well, she screamed and chocked on the gas…by the time I got to her she was reaching out for air…the poor thing.” The Joker remarked. He was sitting on the carpeted floor of the van with his arms crossed, listening to Crane’s badgering.
Crane huffed “If this harms her in any way, I swear that I’ll have your head!” he said. He pointed a finger at The Joker who simply giggled with joy.
“Oh, don’t be like that Scarecrow, she’ll be just fine—just give her a couple of hours!” The Joker insisted, smiling at his dear Harley Quinn “And you did such an amazing job my dear!” he said.
Harley blushed “Oh, puddin’, I was just doing what I was told!” she said, sitting down next to him.
They shared a kiss that seemed to go on forever as Dr. Crane subtly looked away from the both of them.
Crane gagged on the inside. The closer they got to their hideout, the more anxious he got to get away from the love birds, who were very much into PDA and it honestly disgusted him.
“Why can’t they just get a room?” Crane asked himself.
Jackie’s body shook against every curve and every bump on the road, Dr. Crane took her wrist and sighed “Don’t worry, love, we’ll be there soon.” He muttered.