His Own Harley Quinn

Fourteen

Jackie woke up with a huge headache, her vision was blurry and all she could pray for was that she was still alive.
She shook her head for a moment while closing her eyes, she tried to move herself only to feel restricted in her movements.
She opened her eyes to find herself that she was in a dreary, dark, and cold room while being tied down to a chair; the only thing that made it worse was that she was in another lacey lingerie dress. Jackie couldn’t believe it; what had happened when that bomb went off? And who took her this time?
The heavy metal door opened, the rusting noise echoed through the room and it was giving Jackie’s headache something to think about as it throbbed even more.
The Joker smirked as he entered the room, he shut the door behind him as he grabbed a wooden chair next to the door and walked towards Jackie.
He sat on the chair and crossed his legs, Jackie locked her knees so he couldn’t see up her ‘dress’ and glared at him.
“Ok, this is low, even for you.” Jackie muttered.
The Joker shrugged his shoulders “Sorry.” He said with a smile.
Jackie took in a deep breathe “They’ll be looking for me.” She said.
“They’ll never find you.” The Joker said, getting up from his seat.
The shallow breathing only got worse for Jackie as The Joker came up behind her and stroked her hair softly.
Jackie began to tear up for a moment “You’re going to kill me?” she asked.
The Joker laughed “NO—no, silly girl. I have something better in mind for you.” He nodded.
“Really, huh…like what?” Jackie asked.
The Joker let a smile escape his lips as he looked her head in the eye from where he was standing “We’ll talk about that later, in the meantime, Ms. Jacqueline, Harley Quinn in making you dinner.” He said, walking towards the door.
“You’re not gonna untie me?” she asked.
The Joker looked at her for a moment “Maybe, soon.” He said, walking out of the room.
Jackie screamed at The Joker, he had teased her for all she was worth only to simply walk away; she honestly couldn’t be surprised, the Joker worked in mysterious ways.

The chair was a rolly chair that spun around, Jackie occupied her time with spinning back and forth in the chair as she waited for someone to come back.
The door opened, Jackie continued to spin as the new arrival closed the door behind them.
Jackie spun in silence before a hand stopped her amusement and faced her forward, the icy blue eyes that were peering into her soul made her want to scream. But Jackie was too tired and especially too hungry to do so.
Crane cleared his throat as he untied the rope that was restricting Jackie’s hands and feet from kicking his and The Joker’s ass in the first place.
Jackie felt his touch against her skin, it was a soft touch and all it made her want to do was puke as Crane finally stood up and reached his hand out towards her.
She scuffed as she pushed herself out of the chair and continued to glare at Crane.
The fear she had was just a back thought at that point, Jackie was waiting for the right moment to strike him in the kidney for all the damage he had done to her.
Jackie sighed as she slowly let her hand ball up into a fist, her and Dr. Crane stared at each other for a moment before she took a swing at him.
Dr. Crane caught her fist and turned it behind her back, Jackie screamed as Crane backed pushed her against the closest wall.
“Nice try,” he whispered to her.
Jackie tried to regain herself as she used her other hands to make some distance between her and the stone wall she was being pushed against.
“Let go of me!” Jackie persisted.
Crane shook his head “No-no…doesn’t this remind you of anything?” he asked.
Jackie pushed away from the wall, breaking Crane’s grasp on her arm. She turned around to face him with anger in her eyes “This is nothing like ‘anything’…I’m not drugged, so I can do this!” Jackie said.
Crane attempted to block another hit, only to be blindsided by Jackie’s other arm and smacked across the head with the other.
His glasses flew off his face, giving him something to think about while Jackie got ready for his next strike at her.
Crane turned to Jackie, she was stronger than he thought and on that note he was simply going to turn the other cheek and walk away from the fight.
“Harley Quinn had something ready for you. You look starved; Jackie…shouldn’t keep her waiting.” Crane said.

The door was open for Jackie to exit her chamber; she slowly walked out of the small area and found a rather cozy environment on the other side of the door.
Jackie felt a harsh weight on her shoulders as she walked down the hallway towards the smell of, oddly enough, good cooking.
“So I told him ‘I dare you!’ before jumping off the bridge…it was the coolest thing ever!” The Joker said. His laughing echoed through the home as Jackie slowly walked into the kitchen.
The three villains looked up at the girl, she was pale and Jackie was pretty convinced was going to puke with the amount of adrenaline in her system.
Harley smiled brightly “I made Pancakes…they’re Blueberry!” her high pitched voice was so excited.
Jackie looked at the pancakes before looking back up at Harley, she smiled softly before clearing her throat “Oh, umm…thank you. But-um—I’m actually very allergic to blueberries.” She whispered.
Harley Quinn’s smile faded with disappointment, the pan she was holding dipped a little before the smile came back to Harley Quinn’s face.
“That’s okay, are Strawberries okay?” she asked.
Jackie was silent for a moment, her mouth wide open unsure what to say as she slowly nodded “Strawberries would be fine.” She whispered.
Harley walked back towards the stove as Crane and The Joker glared at her with an unsure look on their faces.
“I really am allergic to blueberries!” Jackie insisted.
The Joker sighed “Well, then, on that note, come…sit!” he requested.
Jackie shook her head “I’m fine.” She said, standing by the framing of the kitchen entrance.
She couldn’t believe this was happening, Jackie just wanted to pass out and wake up in her own bed. Jackie wanted all of this to be a bad dream!