His Own Harley Quinn

Eighteen

The house was quiet after Harley and The Joker left for their ‘date’ and all Jackie could think about was how hungry she felt. She walked softly into the kitchen and pulled a frying pan out; going to make her first meal of the day.
The fridge was packed with food, it looked as if the villains were preparing for the apocalypse will all the food.
The pancake mix would just have to do; Jackie couldn’t find anything else that was as appetizing.
She hummed a tune to herself as she read the instructions on the back of the mix. She couldn’t hear Crane, so she assumed she was safe.
“I won’t soothe your pain, I won’t ease your strain, you’ll be waiting in vain--I’ve got nothing for you to gain,” Jackie sang softly as she closely measured everything into the bowl.
Jackie’s stomach gargled loudly; she winced from the pain of her hungry stomach for a moment before mixing everything together.

Three large pancakes were cooling on a plate, Jackie’s back was to the kitchen entrance. She was cleaning off the stove when a strong, yet boney, hand spun Jackie around, she gasped as the Scarecrow flung a gas towards her.
She coughed, holding onto the oven handle as she caught herself; trying to clear herself of the entire toxin while closing her eyes. No wonder he had been so quiet!
Jackie looked up to see that she had, in fact, inhaled the Scarecrow’s infamous hallucinogen toxin.
“Oh, shit,” She whispered to herself.
But instead of being afraid of the mask she was allured by it. She knew the Crane beneath it. Jackie grabbed the mask, and softly pulled it away from Crane’s face. Dr. Jonathan Crane’s piercing blue eyes captivated her; she reached out for Crane before pulling herself closer to him, softly kissing him on the lips.
Jackie was lost in the blue depths of his eyes, she wasn’t questioning herself as Crane kissed her back, taking the small of her back as he guided her out of the kitchen, not parting ways with her soft lips.
He closed the door behind them as he swiftly pulled off his tie; throwing it aside as he laid Jackie softly on the bed.
Jackie lay there, the toxin was going through her blood stream as she examined the room, Crane’s deep blue eyes guiding the way as he rode his hands up her shirt.
Her breathing was light as the trace of Crane’s fingers left a chilled path on her skin, Jackie looked up at Crane, his eyes glowing in the darkness of the bedroom; it seems too beautiful to be real for her.
“Jackie…” Crane’s voice whispered before being echoed in her mind. The buttons on her shirt began to unbutton one by one as her hand held onto Crane’s wrist.
She closed her eyes as she felt his breath on her neck, the sheets were cool against their warm skin as Crane’s lips touched her chest as he opened her shirt.
Her white lacy bra surprised him. Jackie made a try at his shirt, unbuttoning his shirt that exposed a white under shirt. She scuffed quietly, it echoed heavily in the room as she tightened her grip on Crane’s arm.
“It’s alright,” Crane whispered, placing a kiss on her lips.
Jackie slightly gasped for air as she felt the button on her jeans pop; they slowly started to slide off her thighs and onto the floor.
“Jonathan…” she moaned, looking deep into his eyes. The hallucinogen was getting stronger by the second as the world began to crumble around her.
Crane held her neck as he pulled her closely, kissing her ear lobe before whispering in her ear. “Stay with me,” he said.
Stay with him. Jackie knew it was a double entendre because even the Scarecrow knew that Jackie’s mind was losing itself. Jonathan Crane was going to lose her if he didn’t do something fast. He had to save her from the monster she had created inside herself.
Jackie’s eyes softly rolled back into her head as Crane dropped her on the bed as he looked for his emergency kit that included a stolen copy of the antidote for his own monster.

The needle stuck into her veins as he quickly let the serum enter Jackie’s blood stream.
He knew he had lost his chance of sex that night, but he was confident enough to believe that there would be another chance.
Jackie relaxed before falling unconscious on Crane’s bed, he smiled to himself as he placed the needle on his nightstand table; she would live to see another day.
Crane adjusted Jackie to lie comfortably on the bed before he slowly moved out of the bedroom to let her sleep peacefully.
He wanted to kick himself, but even Dr. Jonathan Crane knew that The Joker would kick his ass if he corrupted the plan. Crane was becoming restless; he wasn’t sure Batman was ever going to show up.
“Fucking bat…” Crane muttered to himself as he walked into the living room; going straight for the television.

It had been hours for Jackie as she finally woke up. Her head was throbbing as she slowly sat up in the dark bedroom.
The light under her door made her smile for a moment, there was somebody around at least; but not the people she wanted around.
Jackie sighed as she remembered everything, she remembered Crane drugging her; and his touch, his soft and gentle touch on her skin.
If nothing else above, Jackie could testify that Jonathan Crane knew how to treat a girl, for the most part.
She stood up and felt the light headed effects as she immediately sat back down on the bed; this was going to be another long night for Jackie Gibbard.