His Own Harley Quinn

Twenty-Two

Crane fell off Jackie for the hundredth time, they heaved as they lay on the carpet of the bedroom, looking up at the white ceiling.
Jackie tugged at Crane's wrist to look at his watch; 7:39 A.M.
“Oh my god,” she heaved, dropping Crane's wrist back down as she slowly sat up on the floor, wrapping the bed sheets around her “...I'm going to be so sore,” she muttered.
Crane smirked. “Good,” he said sitting up next to Jackie.
She giggled as she nudged him with her elbow before she slowly picked herself up off the floor and walked softly out of the bedroom.

Jackie limped her way to the bathroom, passing Harley and The Joker, who were in the kitchen, as she opened the bathroom door.
“Oh yeah, she's pretty much useless today,” The Joker remarked with a chuckle.
Harley giggled along with The Joker as Dr. Crane walked into the kitchen. The both of them were silent as Jonathan walked to the coffee pot to get a cup of coffee.
“Morning,” The Joker said smiling.
Crane only hummed as he mixed his coffee together before joining the two villains at the table, who tried so hard to keep their giggles to themselves.
“So, how was your night, Scarecrow?” The Joker asked.
Crane simply smiled as he turned to his accomplice “It was—amazing," he whispered.
Harley sighed as she turned to Crane and grimaced at him “You better treat her like a queen, Crane, otherwise I will tear you apart!” she said, getting up from her seat and walking out of the kitchen.
The Joker chuckled “Now that we got her out of here---tell me everything!” he said, scooting closer to the Scarecrow

Harley walked into the bathroom just as Jackie hopped into the shower, the warm water making her moan.
“Oh, please...stop with that! I had to listen to it all night!” Harley said, closing the bathroom door behind her.
Jackie smiled as she popped her head out of the shower “I'm sorry about that,” she said before going back into the shower.
Harley smiled. “Well, at least you were having a good time,” she remarked.
“...I hope we didn't keep you up all night,” Jackie said, starting to shampoo her hair.
Harley giggled. “You did. But puddin' made the best of it...” she said, sitting on the toilet next to the shower.
There was a prolonged silence in the bathroom as Jackie took her shower, Harley cleared her throat, trying to remain silent, as she listened to Jackie take her shower.
“Just ask!” Jackie asked, a little annoyed with the small elephant in the room.
Harley giggled “Okay! So, how was he?” she asked.
Jackie thought about it for a moment as she smiled to herself “He was incredible,” she muttered, rinsing her hair.
“...details, Jackie, details...” Harley whispered, crossing her arms.
Jackie sighed, grabbing the bottle of conditioner “He made me feel like I was the only girl in the world. He made me feel so safe in his arms---even if he was being rough. It was the best 'first time' ever...” she explained.
Harley smiled. “That's sweet. So how was his, umm, 'appendage' if I can ask?” she said with another giggle.
Jackie squealed from the embarrassment of the question, she giggled as she tried to calm her nerves down for that moment. “...well, I don't know. Average?” she said.
Harley shook her head. “That doesn't tell me much...was he big?” she asked.
Jackie stopped herself from answering the question, causing Harley to laugh loudly as she stood up from sitting on the toilet.
“You're useless to me...I'll have to find out for myself!” Harley said.
Jackie grabbed the body wash as she turned to the shower curtain. “What are you going to do, sleep with him?” she asked.
Harley gagged. “No...well, I don't know. I'll probably just ask him to pull his pants down,” she asked, opening the bathroom door.
“Well, have fun with that!” Jackie said in a sarcastic tone.
She heard the door close softly, giving Jackie an eerie feeling; she couldn't help but feel worried as Harley's words began replaying in her mind. Her tone worried Jackie as she washed her body, trying to give herself assurance that nothing would come of Harley's words.

“Where are we going, again?” Jackie asked, sitting in the backseat of The Joker's ride with Harley Quinn in her uniform.
“We're going to meet with my boys...at the warehouse,” he said.
Jackie nodded. “Oh, Don’t I need to be in uniform or something?” she asked.
Crane, The Joker, and Harley all turned to Jackie curiously. The girl just smiled “...I'll just stay in the car,” she muttered, looking out the window to avoid looking at everyone's eyes.
“...don't worry about it,” The Joker muttered. “Nobody's going to hurt you. Not with us around,” he remarked. “Besides, you are awesome!”
Jackie smiled as she turned to The Joker. “Did you just call me awesome?” she asked.
“Don't let it get to your head,” The Joker said, not looking at Jackie as he continued to drive to the warehouse.
Jackie giggled as she turned to Harley, who smiled along with her friend as they enjoyed the ride to their destination.

The warehouse was dark and soggy as The Joker walked with his accomplices towards the thugs of Gotham City.
Jackie walked behind the villains, still clueless as to what they were doing in the first place at an abandoned warehouse.
“Alright, minions, tonight we rock the system...I want to hear screams, I want to hear guns---I want to hear the Gotham Police panic from their offices!” The Joker remarked, pacing around the thugs as Harley, Crane, and Jackie watched.
Jackie could feel it in her bones that this was the beginning of a new life.